Followers

Translate

Friday, August 26, 2011

Tea and Cake with Jellypark - sound good?

Coffee of the Day - Maple Vanilla


Today starts both a new challenge and new releases over at Jellypark. I was so excited to make this card because the challenge is to use die cuts and/or punches. I knew when I saw this cute little tea and cake ticket that it would be great to pull out my fun die cuts and go to town! I may have gone overboard, but hey, it's pink & fun!


I used papers from the K & Co. Wild Raspberry collection. the house and ticket are edged in pink stickles. the teacup & picket fence die cuts are from PTI, clouds & grass die cuts from MFT. the heart is a punch by EK Success. stickles was also used to accent the cupcake & headband on the ticket as well as the prima flower centers.

Please be sure to stop by the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has created. I can guarantee you will be soooooooooo inspired! also, starting next month, Jellypark Friends will welcome Guest Designer, Sara Moreno!

Pink Saturday - thank you, Beverly, for doing this each week! :) can you tell I love pink?!
Paper Shelter - die cuts and punches
Karen's Doodles - punch it out
Glitter Geeks - all around the world (being from the States, I so love the idea of having tea & cakes like is written on the ticket every day... went to school at Oxford for a summer and would jump all over the chance to go back)
Through the Craft Room Door - punches with a twist

21 comments:

Stef H said...

ok. i'm handing you the title of QUEEN OF PINK! this is pink-a-licious!!!

hope you are well. things getting back to normal slowly here and i'm good - yay.

hugs sweetie!

Sara said...

oh my gosh Jennifer I LOVE this! I love the ticket and the fence is too cute!

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Now this card gets a huge thumbs up from my pink girly girl, it's gorgeous Jennifer as usual. Mel :o)

Gina Lindsay said...

Too cute! I love those little teacups you added. And maple vanilla coffee today, I would love some of that!

Anita said...

I love it. The colors are perfect.

Tracey said...

This is soo sweet & pretty Jennifer, I love all the details :)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

OMG Jen I adore the pink & lemon colour combo and the house/hearts/tea cups combination and of course your signature buttons - beautiful girly creation - hey how great would it be to actually get together for a tea party x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, this is just the sweetest!! Love the fence and I love the pink colors!! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend!! HUGS

Shelby said...

Very creative and so pretty! I love the fence with the buttons...makes very good dimension as if I could reach out and touch it! Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter Geeks, good luck and hope you'll join us again

Shelby

LV said...

Those are so pretty. I wish when they were handing out talent and a creative mind, that I could have gotten just a little. You do a super job.

Tricia said...

Adorable card! I love the picket fence with the buttons! Happy PS!
Blessings,
Tricia

ahlers5 said...

Great card! Love pink and yellow together. Makes me want to buy some of those color papers on my craft shopping trip today.
Diane

Katie Cotton said...

love love love the layout and bright color choices! Thanks fo rsubmitting!

The Artful Diva said...

Beautiful card - very well crafted!

Unknown said...

Oooh.. so cute!! Love it!!

Thank you for joining us at Karen`s Doodle last week.

Hugs from Tine

ThePurplePlace said...

Gorgeous.....as always!
I LOVE the wonderful soft colors and think it's such a lovely card!

Hugs,
Lis

I'm off to JellyPark so see what is new! :)

Cards By MI said...

A very lovely card you have made. Sweet! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter Challenges! We love to see you back next week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Shannah said...

Awww - what a sweet card! Such pretty colours and patterns! Lovely!
Hugs, Shannah xox

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome card, Jennifer. Love all the pink and how you incorporated the punches/die cuts into your design. Happy Anniversary!

gina g said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Miss Sue said...

Love the colors and the tea cups are adorable! Good luck...hope you make the team!