Followers

Translate

Monday, August 1, 2011

A Magical challenge at Paper Cupcakes

Coffee of the Day - Mocha

Good morning everyone! This is going to be a short post, I apologize, but I have been so sick since the end of last week. an icky staph infection has set in and seems to be quite at home. blech!

Anyhow, thankfully I had created a few cards ahead of time, so I do have something to show you for the challenge this week at Paper Cupcakes - Mystical Creatures. Nina has a wonderful freebie for you on the blog, but it's only available today, so race over to collect it. you will be so happy you did!


As soon as I saw this precious little fairy, I knew she was going on my card. isn't she so sweet? Papers are from the Basic Grey Hello Luscious collection. The ticket sentiment comes from Paper Cupcakes as well. Butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch. her wings were coated in stickles for some sparkle, as were the little flower hearts. I used my spica glitter pen for accents as well.

Please play along with us in the challenge this week. One winner will take home 2 images of their choice from the Paper Cupcakes store. you don't have to use PC images to play, but if you do you get a double entry!

Polka Doodle - in an English County Garden (well, I would love to find a cutie like this in my English country garden! grins!)
Sparkles Forum - for the girls
Card Mad Fairy - girly
Little Darlings - girly
Make My Monday - things with wings
Little Claire's - things with wings

14 comments:

PeggyR said...

This is cute! Hope you feel better soon. I know my sinus has been terrible!

Sonia said...

Adorable image!!... Lovely colours and paper!!, Great Creation!!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Sonia said...

Adorable image!!... Lovely colours and paper!!, Great Creation!!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at SFC this time, hope you will join us again and good luck xx

Cazro said...

A lovely colourful card. Thanks for joining us at MMM. Hope to see you again. Caz

Jacqueline said...

Such a pretty card - thank you for playing along this week at Make My Monday - Jacqueline xx.

Anonymous said...

Oh now isn't this just precious!!! I love your beautiful flower too!! That is awesome!! ;)

Debbie said...

Soo adorable! Love the image and colours! Great design!

Suzi B said...

What a fabulous fairy! very pretty card. thank you for joining the Make My Monday challenge.
Suzi B

Daniele said...

lovely pastel shades, such a sweet image, so glad you joined us at Polka Doddles
hugs

sandra's crafty corner said...

great flower and perfect for our theme thanks so much for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days,good luck
hugs sandra DT

Suzie McFloozy said...

Jen this is such an adoresable card - great paper choices and I adore the rolled fabric flower wish I could reach out and touch it !
Super sweet sentiment too x
Hope you are begining to feel better x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Lesley said...

Pretty card, lovely image! Thanks for taking part in the SFC xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polka Doodles in our English country garden challenge! Really pretty card, lovely papers! Cheers Claire x