Followers

Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sweet for my Sweet

Coffee of the Day - Butter Rum

Well I happened to make it with my challenge card for Party Time Tuesdays. hoooray! not at the top of my game yet as you can see from my project, but most definitely getting there. :)
This week we have a couple of really awesome sponsors!



Chi Chi Memories!

Chi Chi Memories is the labor of love of talented artist and illustrator Natalie Tong. Natalie's background in graphic design has helped her create the very happy world of Chi Chi Memories. Her line of digi images centers around kids Jordy and Candace and their world of animal friends such as Freddie the elephant and Teddy the bear, among others. Natalie's designs are meant to spread happiness and cheer around blogland. You can visit Chi Chi Memories at http://chichimemories.com where you will find the shop (where you can find FREEBIES), the blog and challenges. There is also a Papercraft Planet group for you come share your work with Chi Chi Memories images and chat. Chi Chi Memories is thrilled to be able to sponsor Party Time Tuesdays!

Karens Doodles


Winner chooses 3 digis of your choice


Karen's Doodles creates whimsical digital images & rubber stamps for crafters. Owned by Karen Johnson, an artist & animator. Visit her website at karensdoodles.com


 


Woodware USA

Our very own NANCY!

She is providing a stamp set from WoodWare USA!

 

Woodware USA, LLC is a US based retail subsidiary of Woodware Craft Collection of the UK.It is our goal to offer creative and fun craft products through our website and distributors. The name Woodware results from the fact that the initial product offering by Woodware Craft Collection was wooden toys. Then they expanded into wooden craft items and eventually wood mounted rubber stamps. Over the years they have expanded their product mix to include all kinds of crafting products from many suppliers and manufacturers.


Thank you to our wonderful sponsors for letting the Party Planners work with your wonderful products!



I was given the Sweet Tooth set by Woodware as well as the papers you see here. I apologize that I don't know who the mfg. is for them, as they arrived pre-cut. Since today is Dave & I's 25th anniversary, I thought it would be fun to make a little sweet treat card for him. I used the hearts as ice cream scoops, adding a cherry on top! the sentiment says it all! the sprinkles are a separate stamp, which means you can add as many as you like, anywhere you like! ;) I covered the hearts with stickles and the cherry with crystal effects. the baby primas, yellow grosgrain, and white brads were all included in my package for me. kinda fun to use some brads again. white ones used to be my 'go to' waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when.... I think we all had a pack of every color, didn't we?! grins! anyhow, I do hope you play along in the challenge this week! and don't forget that today is the last day to sign up for my blog candy..... it ends at midnight tonight! :)

6 comments:

Sara said...

Too cute, love the ice cream! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Gorgeous card Jennifer!! Love the happy colors! :) Happy Anniversary hun!!

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary, Jen!! You did a wonderful job with the papers and this set...some serious brightness, eh?

Mary G. said...

Love the bright colors!! Nicely done!!

Happy anniversary!!

paige said...

Sweet card! Love the heart ice cream scoops!

ddazzled71 said...

This card is justtoo Sweet, but totally my kind of sweet. I love the bright colours. Hoping you have had a wonderful anniversary and time away celebrating.

Danie xxx