Followers

Translate

Monday, August 22, 2011

Girly Girl with Happileigh Scrappin'

for my Paper Cupcakes post, please click here.

Happileigh Scrappin' is all about the girls this week! We want to see your girly girl projects - anything that has a girl image on it. Leigh has several new images released this week, so be sure to stop by the store to check them out. There is a cute free image with any purchase, plus the buy 3 get one free promotion that is always in effect. Can't pass that up! For the challenge, you are welcome to use any images you would like, but if you use a HS one, your project goes into a special drawing.


On to my card.... I used the image 'Catch the Wind' and Basic Grey Lemonade papers. the scanner pretty much washed out some of the colors, so I do apologize for that..... flowers are Prima, buttons are vintage stash, pom pom trim is May Arts, and I added polka dots & faux stitching with my white gel pen. white grosgrain ribbon is a scrap I had left that just seemed to be the perfect way to finish the flowers. ;)


I do hope you will stop by the challenge blog and play along. while you are there you will be amazed at the creations by the other members of the DT! just gorgeous!

3 comments:

Star said...

This is so pretty! I love the watercolor look, and the distressing. Just fabulous!

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love the distressing and the pom pom trim

Susan Paul said...

Beautiful, Jennifer. Love the distressed and stitched edges and the way you colored her.