Followers

Translate

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to School with Party Time Tuesday

The Party Planners what to challenge you to make your Kidos, Grandkids, Favorite Teacher or that Special Teacher in your life a card. We want to see those school themed stamps and embellishments put to work! Please click HERE and you will be taken straight to the PTT blog where you can enter your card via Mister Linky. Hope to see you there!
Our sponsors this week are:



Chi Chi Memories is the labor of love of talented artist and illustrator Natalie Tong. Natalie's background in graphic design has helped her create the very happy world of Chi Chi Memories. Her line of digi images centers around kids Jordy and Candace and their world of animal friends such as Freddie the elephant and Teddy the bear, among others. Natalie's designs are meant to spread happiness and cheer around blogland. You can visit Chi Chi Memories at http://chichimemories.com where you will find the shop (where you can find FREEBIES), the blog and challenges. There is also a Papercraft Planet group for you come share your work with Chi Chi Memories images and chat. Chi Chi Memories is thrilled to be able to sponsor Party Time Tuesdays!
Winner Will receive 3 digis of your choice

Creations By AR
I'm Adela and I live in sunny Southern California with my
husband and our two teenage girls! Crafting has been a passion
of mine since I was a little girl. I love to sew, crochet, knit,
draw, paper craft, stamp... I love anything related to crafting!
With encouragement from many people, my love of paper crafting
in 3D has led me to open a website which allows me to share some
of my template designs. I feel so blessed and I truly believe that
God has given everyone their own special talents and it is our
privilege to share it with others.

Winner will receive 2 templates of your choice


For my card I used this cute Chi Chi Memories country boy image that I was given. I decided to make a 'C is for Country' card using Basic Grey Recess papers and some supplies you might find in your desk - stencil, mini clip, twine, & label maker.
Lots of distressing helps add to the country feel.

4 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

You now, someone gave me those stencil letters a long, long time ago. I didn't want them then. If I still have them around, I'm so totally going to use this idea! wow!

ddazzled71 said...

I love the autumn feel of this fabulous back to school creation Jen with its distressed edges. You have done a wonderful job coordinating papers and elements for our Back to School Theme with this sweet image.

Nancy said...

He is just so sweet! Being a country girl myself, this touches my heart!! Wonderful layout and use of embellishments!!

marilynprestonn said...

So cute this little shabby country feely scene! I love the papahS! You sure did a job on the coloring, it's fantastic Jen. Well done team mate. Peggy

P.S. Love the little clip and the tilted image. :)