Followers

Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Junk Journal July Day 23 - Maximalism

 Coffee/Tea of the Day - Peach Ginger green tea

I have another project for the Junk Journal July challenge. for more information, please see this post.


today's prompt is 'maximalism'. I wasn't sure what to do for this one, but as the layout came together, it seemed perfect. isn't it wonderful when that happens? I think this might be my favorite project for this challenge so far.


you can never go wrong combining anything Tim Holtz with vintage.  I used his fabric to create a ruffle added to the side of the page on the right and the same fabric to tie the two tags in the pockets. the cardstock for the pocket element on the left page is also from Tim Hotz. the pockets are filled with some fun vintage cards and decorated with vintage ephemera. the little pocket flip on the top of the right side is made from a piece of manila paper. I like the different texture this paper adds. 

this layout is in Ryan and Elizabeth's Family Fun journal.  Ryan spent many years playing baseball when he was growing up, so it definitely needed a spot in his journal. :)

thank you so much for visiting my blog today! have a good one!
Jennifer