Followers

Translate

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Junk Journal July Day 10 - Time Out

 Coffee/Tea of the Day - Peach Turmeric Citrus tea

Welcome back to my projects for Junk Journal July! we are a third of the way through. it's going fast, but I am having a great time. I hope you are as well. :)



for more information about Junk Journal July, please see this post.



Today's prompt is 'time out.' I decided to use a time card for a journaling tag and then stamped the phrase 'vacation time'. A suitcase cut from a Tim Holtz die decorates the bottom of the tag. a clock sticker was added to the actual page. I found a retro vacation type illustration online and have used that as a belly band. a star sticker and fabric ruffle complete the rag. I thought possible vacation destinations could be added to the back.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! :)

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

Its beautiful!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love the retro image for the belly band and the gorgeous tag! Adorable page!