Followers

Translate

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Junk Journal July Day 16 - One Sided

Coffee/Tea of the Day - Melted Marshmallow coffee

It's another day of Junk Journal July. I hope some of you have been playing along, whether using the prompts for junk journals or other crafting.
for more information about the challenge, please see this post.



The prompt for today is 'One-Sided.' I had no idea what to do for this challenge, so I instead used the word 'side' as my inspiration - the pocket I made is turned on it's side. yep, not a brilliant use of the prompt, but I really couldn't figure out what else to do. ;)



I took a cute bag from my stash and sewed it into a pocket piece. not too much to the project, but it is a nice element to the journal for Ryan and Elizabeth. an old Monopoly game property card is tucked into one of the pockets. I thought it was fun because they live in Indiana. :)  the back pocket, created when the bag was adhered to the page, contains a vintage bridge rule book. other elements are from the Carta Bella Family Night collection (link to the digital version) and Simple Stories Family Fun collection.

Have a wonderful day! thank you so much for stopping by my blog. :)
Jennifer