Followers

Translate

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SCS Blogger Challenge - Polka Dot Thanksgiving

Coffee of the Day - Caramel Truffle (again - it is very good!)

A very quick post today as I'm not feeling well. I think my nasty fall last week messed me up worse than I originally thought.

This card was done for the Split Coast Stampers Blogger Group 2 challenge - use polka dots and ribbon. Not as much ribbon as I usually use on a card, but I still think this is a cute stick chick! And in the midst of me making Christmas cards, I realized that I needed a few more Thanksgiving ones, too. The marigold morning cs was sponged with vanilla craft ink. The chipboard flower was sanded, as was the strip of dp along the side.

Everyone have a wonderful day! AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE!!!
Jennifer

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable...I like all the details.

Sara said...

Very cute, great job on the challenge, thanks for playing

Gina Lindsay said...

Sorry you are still feeling your fall, hope you are better soon. I really like the colors on your card and the combination of the ribobn with the buttons.

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a neat card! I am going to do this challenge tomorrow (: I love your paper!

Unknown said...

I like your polka dot flower, very cute!

Dru said...

Love this card - that image is so great. I love American Art Stamps and I don't think I have a single one - that's got to change. Have a great day - Dru

Unknown said...

Cute card and great job with the challenge!!