Followers

Translate

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Card Contest - Go vote now! :)

Coffee of the Day - Caramel Truffle

Sue Daly has a Christmas card contest going on over on her blog, StampinDaly. You can vote in 4 different categories for your favorite cards. yes, I did enter, but I'm not allowed to tell you which cards are mine. ;) EVERY card is wonderful. Aren't we blessed to be surrounded by such talented stampers who provide so much inspiration each and every day?! I know I feel honored to call so many of you my friends! Thank you for all the creativity that you share with everyone!

so go vote for your favorites now!
I'll be back later to share some of my latest stamping projects. I've taken a bit of a break these past few days as I'm still having a tough time getting over my fall from a few weeks ago. blech!!! and double blech!!!! and don't forget to enter my blog candy contest! :)

1 comment:

Dru said...

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well - feel better soon. Take Care, Dru