Followers

Translate

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello!

Coffee of the Day - Toasted Coconut

Hello everyone! no card to post today, but wanted to let you know that yes, I am alive and well. just having troubles getting a computer to use of late. David is staying so late at Camp since things have started, and he oftentimes forgets to bring his laptop home. So that means I not only can't go online, but I can't access any of my digis to print either..... He forgot to take the compy with him today, so I am racing like a madwoman to print out a bunch of images to work on as well as catch up on my bajillions of emails and try to do a bit of blurfing.

In the mean time, check out my right sidebar for some neat blog candy opportunities. free crafty stuff is always fun! :)

and for another bit of great news here on the homefront, both Tyler and Mick made the Dean's List at their respective colleges for this past semester! woooooooooooo hooooooooooo! am I ever one proud Mom!!!! what smart guys! and I am sure Ryan did well, too. can't forget my Super Ry! ;)

y'all take care and I will check back in with ya soon...... oh for a Mysterious Benefactor to get me another computer! tee hee! love ya!

1 comment:

PeggyR said...

That is great news! Hope your pc is fixed soon. Don't you just love this heat! NO!