Followers

Translate

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hugs & Kisses with a Frog on my Head! :)

I am in love with a new line of stamps! These Kraftin Kimmie stamps just crack me up! They appeal to my wicked humor side in such a sassy kind of way! I love the expressions on these girls - just a riot!!!



There is a challenge each week on the blog, so check it out every Thursday. As usual, I am just sliding into home base with mine. But I couldn't resist playing along. The challenge that ends tonight is for fall type colors - rust, brown, and either green or yellow. I obviously went with green on mine. I have seen yellow frogs, but chose the traditional green! :) The little froggie fella sitting beside her is actually a separate stamp.



The papers here are Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter. The bow, hair barrettes, ponytail holders, ruffle, and petticoat are all painted in shimmerz. The card base is also edged in it as well as the little dots I added along the way here and there. Whoops - so is the center of this beautiful Prima flower. Buttons are Making Memories and the stitched grosgrain ribbon is from my stash, so I am sorry I don't know the mfg. Border punch is Martha Stewart. I realized after scanning this that I really need something in the lower left hand corner to balance it all out, so I will probably go back and add a little something. I masked the dress to add the flourishes to match the ones in the papers.

Have a great evening! See you tomorrow! :)

12 comments:

Yvette said...

She is SO cute! Great job!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Hey Jennifer! Fabulous job with Lillith! Love the layout and those awesome buttons! But you're not sliding in under the wire....the challenge is open until the next one is posted on Saturday!! Great job, girlie!!

Anonymous said...

how cute! i just love the image and your card :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Carmen O. said...

So fun! Love the image and the sentiment is perfect. Great job!!

Tammy said...

She is just darling Jennifer!! Hope you don't mind if I follow your blog sweetie!!!!

thinker said...

another awesome card!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cute card Jennifer. Love the colors and wonderful design!!

Catherine said...

This is fabulously fun, Jennifer! Love the coloring and her dress is pieced so perfectly! The buttons are great, and loving the flower with the glitzy brad center!

JazzyH said...

Love the colors you used!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

this image is HYSTERICAL!! love it!!! it reminds me of a story book that i read to my daughter every night! i think it's called Princess Stories With Attitude! Anyway, awesome card!!

MiamiKel said...

Aren't these stamps FUN!!! I had a blast playing along this week and adore the KK stamps ..... nice to see you on da blog challenge, too! Hugs!

Dru said...

OMGosg!! This are seriously wicked cute!!! Love that image!