Followers

Translate

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Angel's Landing Blog Hop!!! :)

Coffee of the Day - I think we'll have some Pumpkin Spice today! grins!!! :)


Welcome to the Angel's Landing Blog Hop!!! How exciting is this!!! Thank you sooo very much, Judi, for including me in this hop again! I am thrilled to be a part once again of your fabby new release party!

If you have arrived here from *Lauri's fabby blog*, you are right on track. If at any time you lose your way, just head back over to *Judi's main blog *at Angel's Landing for the master list.

Two new sets are being released today - Penguin Chicks and Season's Tweetings. There are several opportunities for blog candy along the hop as well, so be sure to follow the hop all the way through! Head over to SNR and PCP for some fun chatting throughout the day as well! It's a great place to get to know the ladies of the DT and Judi, as well as other people who love Angel's Landing digis! :)

Now for a peek at a wonderful little fella from a great new digi set!!!

I fell in love with these furry guys from the new set, Penguin Chicks, just as soon as I saw them! Isn't he just adorable with his great hat?!?! My boys all have hats just like these little guys, so maybe that is why they are so special to me. Could also be the special facial expressions that Judi draws on each one of them. A-DOR-A-BLE!!! I used this neat mitten template from over at SCS. printed it out on the new Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper. Decided to go with a folksy/country look, so added a bit of patchwork to the mitten. Adhered some wonderful trim across the top with tiny rhinestones I colored to match using a sharpie. Added a few buttons, 'cause what fun would one of my creations be without a few buttons? :), and there we have it!!! I thought that filling the mitten with a few yards of some gorgeous vintage seam tape would make this the perfect gift - kinda completes the whole theme!

Now hop on over to *Cheryl's most amazing blog* ('cause we know that poor little penguins don't fly!) for more pretties with Judi's digis!!!

42 comments:

Lauri said...

Hey there!! just stopping by before I head off to work!! This is the cutest! I love that you made a mitten card...I think these emperor penguins are so sweet!!! I agree..those hats are cute! My daughter wears one too! Have a great day!

Dawn said...

OMGoodness!! genius with the mitten! how CUTE is that!!! darling

Stef H said...

wow jennifer! first.... that mitten is just gorgeous and just how you put the whole thing together is like totally awesome! wow!

hugs,

Dawn said...

ohyeah...I'm still waiting on that coffee!!! *grin*

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this delightful mitten card! Fabulous colors and trim!! I just may have to put together a little penguin card myself today! They are so darn cute!!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

oh how sweet!!! that mitten is just tooooo cute-excellent Jennifer!

Sarabeth

csroyal said...

Fantastic, Jennifer!! This is so great! (I'll have a cuppa Pumpkin Spice, too, please)

Lisa Foster said...

Wowza Jennifer! This is sooooo darn CUTE!!! I LOVE it!!! Beautiful colors! (Doesn't that Eskimo Kisses paper just rock?) This is so creative!!!
Hugs,
Lisa
P.S. I'd like a cuppa too, please.

Jeanette said...

I love the mitten shape for this card. And the colors are gorgeous!
Hugs Jeanette

LINDA said...

What a fantastic card!!Love it!! darling little image and such a great design..
Hugs, Linda

TannyP said...

Great job with this adorable image, Jen! Love it =)

Broni said...

What a beautiful creation, Jennifer! Love that you used this little guy on the mitten!!

stitchy said...

Jen, Oh My, that is just the most adorable thing I have ever seen...WOW you done a fantastic job girl...
Hugz
stitchy

Liz Williams said...

Love the mitten and the paper looks so knitted!!!Cute idea.

Rhonda Miller said...

That's so cute. I love the idea of making it a mitten. I am loving all these ideas and the images are sooo cute.

faith said...

How darling!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this is super cute!!! Love it!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Anne said...

Very cute, love the mitten idea
Anne x

Unknown said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous what a cool shaped card and great DP

Rachel said...

This is absolutely precious!! Great job.
hugs,
Rachel

Rose said...

fantastic mitten!! and who could resest the sweet little penguins ?? Not me! :0)

Nancy said...

Fantastic card, Jennifer:O) Love the pretty papers and colours, and the image is adorable.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Unknown said...

adorable and love the colors!!! so cute

Shirley N said...

This is so cute--love that image, your papers and your coloring!

peggysue said...

That is one cute little penguin in the mitten!

Loz said...

They just bring a smile to your face, don't they? I love the penguin images!

Lana said...

What an adorable mitten card! Couldn't get much cuter! Lana C

Tink said...

What a GREAT card!

Lauri said...

hey there..I am back again!! haha! I am actually following the blog hop and felt weird not leaving a comment...

: )

DB said...

Love that you made a mitten card for the penguin image, pure genius!

LoriS. said...

Love your card and I would flip for the vintage seam tape but your card would make an adorable gift card holder. I'm always looking for cute one's to tuck into the tree.

redstamper7 said...

Oh I just love that mitten and the paper looks so sweet next to your adorable penguin. Lovely!!

Becky T

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Jennifer, I can't get over how fabulous this is!

Susan

Tammy Murphy said...

Love the mitten with your penguin... very cute idea~

Helen Dooley said...

Hey its your stalker friend. Great card. The mitten is soooo cute. love those images. I just bought them, today I saw them somewhere and I had to have them. Thats what I get for not waiting.

Wendy Hall said...

Hi Jennifer!! Just wanted to let you know that our DT over at Delightful Sketches have voted for your to be the next Guest DT over at Digital Delights!! Please email me at marwhall@sbcglobal.net, so we can make arrangements!!
Congrats
Hugs
Wendy

Cheryl said...

I love the mitten shape! great paper and coloring , Jennifer!

Sara Henton said...

Makes me wish it was on a real mitten

Tara said...

I love the mitten template will have to try that I agree these little cuties are irresistible. I love them so much I will be getting me some even If I don't win.. Thank you sharing

Judi M said...

Jennifer, I'm so glad you could join us for this month's blog hop. You did an outstanding job coordinating all the patterns and patchwork on your mitten. What a clever idea to color the rhinestones with a Sharpie to match. The baby penguin looks precious the way you've finished him. Every single detail is just too, too adorable.

Anita said...

Cute card!

Unknown said...

Love the mitten! Too Cute!