Followers

Translate

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Thanks a Latte Cup Stack

Coffee of the Day - Vanilla Cupcake

Hooray, it's Saturday! the weekend is upon us! :) hope you have all kinds of relaxing, good for the soul kinds of things planned to do today.

this is the first of two posts, so be sure to check back in just a little bit for my Digi Bells Challenge post. :)


There is a new challenge over on the Bugaboo challenge and inspiration blog. it's all about the beautiful colors found in the photo.


I'm still on a coffee kick, well, I guess to be more accurate, when am I not?! but I truly need quite a few thank you cards, so it's fun to combine the two. :)


I'm using the cute digi set, 'Coffee Time - Thanks a Latte' on my card. I created the background by inking the inside of a padded envelope that I received and stamping that directly onto my card base. normally I recycle all of my padded envelopes, but some just can't be used again for mailing. those I save for stamping. :) I then sprayed a beautiful shade of aqua glimmer mist over the top for some pretty shine.

cup dies are by Tim Holtz, main die is by Spellbinders, sentiment & banner punches are by SU!, and sequins are from Lawn Fawn. twine is from Target, I think. pretty little flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts. foam on latte is created with liquid applique. accents on main image were highlighted with shimmerz paint. little flourishes are actually saved from the die I will be showing you in today's later post. :)

see you in just a bit! :)

Challenges:
Alphabet Ch - 'I' is for ink it up
Polkadoodles - use a die cut
Scribbles Designs - sip and savor
Southern Girls - anything goes
Inspiration Destination - anything goes
Crop Stop linky party - anything goes with a product they carry (Tim Holtz)
WAW - anything encouraging goes
Simon Says Stamp Wed Ch - add some shimmer (glimmer mist, sequins, & shimmerz paint)


11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so fun and a very inviting way to say thanks. We appreciate your wonderful art, so creative and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us in the #236-#237 - Word Art Wednesday AG Challenge.
Blessings, Carole

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous thank you card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge I for Ink It Up. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Lin said...

Such a fun mix of product, Jennifer! I'll have that center cup with all the froth, please! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Bashful said...

Wonderful card! I love how you made use of a padded envelope - the background looks awesome!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card. I love the cups. Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

This is such a darling project sweetie, Lovely card sweetie Thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles for our Use a Die Cut Challenge, hugs Aly xxx

Karon said...

Wonderful card - thanks for joining us for our Use a Die Cut Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome, Jen. I just LOVE my coffee, and I've never seen a coffee card that doesn't make me fall in love. Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope you'll join us again real soon.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday

Diane Louise J said...

Hello again... Thanks for sharing your 3rd lovely card with the 'Sip & Savour' challenge over at Scribbles Designs. Good luck and I hope you can join us for our next challenge. Crafty Hugs Diane Louise (DT member) xx

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x