Followers

Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sorry

Coffee of the Day - Buttered Rum

so sorry I haven't been around much. my seizures started up again over the weekend and have been going gangbusters. :(   most of my time has been spent in bed, as the computer really hurts my head and makes them much worse.

sadly, no crafting is being done. was happy just to get a shower today, but that completely wore me out.

(this little instant coffee & tea vintage get well image gave me the giggles!
 thought you might enjoy it today!)

one blog candy package has been mailed, and the other one should go out tomorrow. a few of you had a bit of a surprise in your emails, I do believe. thank the random mr. froggy for choosing you! grins! :)

hope to be back soon and get around to all of your wonderful blogs! much love to all of you! Jennifer

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll be feeling better soon Jennifer!
Kind regards Chantal

KT Fit Kitty said...

So sorry to hear this, Jennifer. That sounds awful! Hope you feel better soon!

Bad Kitty said...

Hope you'll be feeling better soon

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh that's very sad to hear Jennifer, I hope you start feeling good soon. I look forward to seeing your creations when you're up and about again. XOX Lucy

Dawn said...

So sorry to hear you've been poorly! I hope your seizures subside soon & you're up & about instantaneously!
Hugs
Dawn xx

~amy~ said...

Thinking of you!!!

Penny said...

Feel better ASAP, Jen! :^)
Sending big hugs, Penny

Sandra said...

Aw, I hope you feel better soon Jennifer!!
Loved the surprise in my email :D
I hope I have some time soon to color!!
Hugs,Sandra

ThePurplePlace said...

It's best you get better <3