Followers

Translate

Friday, November 2, 2012

HYCCT Winners

Coffee of the Day - White Chocolate Coconut

So sorry I am late announcing Hope You Can Cling To winners. I was sick in bed all day yesterday and am heading back there just as soon as I type this up....
anyhow, y'all are sooooo tired of hearing about that. ;) I know 'cause I am so tired of writing about it. grins!

since only a handfull of folks linked up cards, everyone who played along is a winner! yeehaw! I willl get together some fun prize packages for each of you, ready and waiting for your mailing addresses. send me an email at: jenscull at yahoo dot com as soon as you can. one person will receive the fun MFT Fix it Fred stamp, but I promise the rest of you will like what you get, too. :)

also, you have until Nov. 7 to upload cards to HYCCT over at Split Coast Stampers. :)

evidently I'm not the only one who doesn't own a Big Shot Pro since no one signed up for that prize. who knows, maybe Santa will sneak one under the Christmas tree. ha! I don't think so. he has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many medical bills in his bag this year.

have a great weekend! love to all of you!
Jennifer

3 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

I (heart) you and your big heart!
Hugs,
Lisa xx
I'm sorry you had another rough one... :(

Penny said...

Love right back at you, Jennifer! Hope you are feeling better in the a.m.! :^)
Love and hugs, Penny

Jenny said...

Hi Jennifer!

Just checking in on you! Glad to see that your humor is remaining intact :) Can only imagine what you have been through - One strong lady you certainly are!

Sending Hugs and prayers!

Jenny