Followers

Translate

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Jar of Love

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice (thank you, Gina!!)

this card is made for Theresa's Hope You Can Cling To challenge, 'Read All About It'. I love the added use of text themed items on my cards, so this was a fun challenge to play along with!



The beautiful image comes from A Day for Daisies, pretty vintage ad paper is Melissa Frances, flair button (which also contains text) is Pink Paislee, tickets are Maya Road, buttons are from my vintage stash. crochet trim and floral spray are also from my stash. flowers were sprayed with tea rose glimmer mist. flowers in main image were covered in shimmerz paint.

Tomorrow is my day to serve as Hostess at SCS Hope You Can Cling To. I do hope you will stop by both here and over in the chat forums to join me! :)  There are soooooooooo many prizes up for grabs thanks to the generosity of many wonderful sponsors.

Challenges:
LUFP

4 comments:

Esther said...

Gorgeous!!!
Love your touch of lace and the cute heart button!

Have a wonderful day Jennifer :)
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

PeggyR said...

I love this card. Hope you are doing well.

Ardilla said...

This is beautiful... love the soft tones :)

Penny said...

What a beautiful card--love the pretty soft colors, that sweet image, pretty papers, and wonderful embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny