Followers

Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

5 Words of Hope

Coffee of the Day - Salted Caramel White Mocha

Hello! As we get into October, every few days I will be posting cards I have made for the Split Coast Stampers Hope You Can Cling To challenges. As a hostess, I was able to help some of the other hostesses with their sample cards. I must tell you, these are some of the nicest ladies who have so kindly welcomed me into their midst. I do hope you can stop by to play along in a few challenges and enjoy some fun chats. You won't believe the prizes up for grabs as well.

In addition to HYCCT, Link Up For Pink is going on all month as well. most of my projects will link up there as well. I am a receiving station for cards for LUFP, as I will be taking them to the 2 cancer centers I visit.  I do ask that you make sure you have plenty of postage on anything you mail to me though. I've had quite a few envelopes arrive in the past month owing $3 or $4. I don't mind helping where I can, but it does add up after a while.


anyhow, off to the card.....
I have made this card for Edna's beautiful '5 Words of Hope' challenge for HYCCT. I just loved the idea behind this challenge! :)

the image comes from A Day for Daisies, paper from Basic Grey Soleil collection, words from Melody Ross Soul Food, trim from Pink Paislee, and leaf flourish die from Cheery Lynn. button is vintage and flowers are dried. flowers on main image have been accented with shimmerz paint.

Challenges:
Link Up For Pink
A Day for Daisies - anything goes
Paper Pretties - flowers
Divas by Design - texture
Penny's Paper Crafty - die cuts and punches
Whimsy Inspiration - anything goes

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jennifer!! WOW!! This is so gorgeous!! Love the flowers and vines with the pretty pink lace!! :)

julie e said...

Beautiful card - love the layers

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Jennifer! Love the 5 words of hope, and your beautiful design! Take care. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

JoanieMc said...

Beautiful card, so soft and feminine. Great choice of papers, just everything. It's perfect.

Continued good luck and you're in my prayers to becoming a Survivor.

I deliver all my cards to the Cancer Center here in Alabama and I am told they really help the patients to let them know there are so many people praying for them and for a cure.

Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Joanie

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful. I love the five words. TFS.

Penny said...

Ah, Jen, so good to see your post today! :^)
This is such a beautiful card! Love the soft, pretty colors you used, your image, die cuts, and beautiful lace! The papers are perfect as a background! :^)
Megahugs, Penny
Keep on keepin' on, Kiddo! :^)

Lori Comeau said...

Awesome job on your card. Love all the layering.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors and design. Beautiful work!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the flowers and vines...so pretty!

Pam said...

Your card is beautiful! Take card of yourself and know your in my prayers.

{{HUGS}}
Pam

KristyLee said...

Beautiful card Jennifer!!

Tracy said...

Lovely sweetie! I'm trying to dig out from under the load so I can play along with HYCC. Sending hugs your way!

Esther said...

Lovely card!!!
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

Link Up for Pink said...

Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, hope to see more of your cards entered.
Keep them comin'!! :)

Joan B said...

this is beautiful, so soft and meaningful. love those patterns and layers.

Mary Friederichsen said...

Hi Jennifer!!

Your card is gorgeous! I love all of the layers, and the different textures!
I am so glad to see your smiling profile picture! Although I am sure there have been plenty of days that that has been diffucult. I think about you every day and say a prayer for your healing! I know you are such a strong person and you have the best Physician on your side! You will beat this!
I am making some cards to send to you to take to the hospitals that you visit. I hope that they will brighten someones day.
Take care of yourself!
God Bless you and keep you!
Hugs,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jennifer! I pray you are doing well. Don't ever I've up!!! Thanks for joining us and helping us spread BCA at LUFP!

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer, your card is just wonderful. Lovely colours and the embellishments are gorgeous, beautiful image as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Rina said...

This is so different and lovely... I really like it!

Thanks for joining the Diva's this week...

DT ~~Rina

Caz said...

his is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.

Caz xx PPC DT

Miss Sue said...

Hey Jennifer,

Love the card! Glad to see you're doing well in your fight! Think about you often! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.

Miss Sue

JustYolie said...

Your card is beautiful! I hope you are doing well...hugs! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, you still have time to enter a few more cards! :)