Followers

Translate

Friday, December 16, 2011

Cutey cutey new releases at A Day for Daisies

One last post for today, but I am so in love with this precious little kitten! This is the first time in over 30 years that I haven't had a cat at Christmastime..... feeling a bit sad not to have a kitty to hold by the tree, but treasuring my memories of each beloved family pet I have had over the years and the love they have brought to me and my family.



So when I saw this adorable image drawn by Tammy at A Day for Daisies, I knew I wanted to make a card with it! Paulette at Create with TLC happened to release this senti a day or so ago, and I was smitten! :)

Papers are Basic Grey Figgy Pudding, buttons & laces are vintage, candy cane is Melissa Frances, and accents were added with rock candy distress stickles & a black spica glitter pen. simple, but it holds so many happy memories! :)

2 comments:

Anita said...

Adorable card! The papers are perfect with the image.

DonnaMundinger said...

Well I say it's time for a new kitty. Perhaps one for your stocking? LOL Love this image and just went and bought it. Gorgeous papers too. xxD