Followers

Translate

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Don't Dance in a Small Boat.....

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice... gonna try and see how it goes... the temptation is sooooo strong! grins!



Good morning! I hope today finds you doing well!

I want to share another vintage set with you from Create with TLC. This sentiment just makes me giggle every time I see it. I hope it brings a smile to your face as well.

Please forgive the funky colors from my scanner. it didn't seem to appreciate the greens and yellows last night as I entered the card in..... irl there is a much greater difference I assure you.

I tried something fun and new on this card - I used the spritz sparkle spray as a paint here on the water. and oh my landsakes, I will most certainly be doing it again! there is such a beautiful shine that went exactly where I wanted it! it gives a lighter coverage than my beloved shimmerz paint - just a subtle shine. gorgeous!!! you will see another project using a different use for this fun spray tomorrow, too, so be sure to tune in! :)

I grabbed some neat goodies from my stash on this project - this great flourish transparency gifted to me by my friend, Melissa, some paper from my Rhonda stash, and lovely Daisy D's paper that I try so hard not to hoard, but love so very very much. some fun punches, a few unique buttons, a Prima, and good old fashioned twine finish this off.

enjoy your day and I will see you tomorrow! btw, I am sooooooo close to being caught up on craft projects! yeeehaw! :)

3 comments:

Anne said...

What a beautiful image and funny sentiment, love the way you used the punch!

i {heart} papers said...

Very, very pretty!

Cherie said...

What a great use of punches. fantastic card.
Thanks for playing along with creative card crew,
hugs cherie