Followers

Translate

Monday, July 19, 2021

Ribbon and Fabric Banner for Bedroom

 Coffee/Tea of the Day - Caramel Vanilla Hazelnut coffee

Hello and happy Monday to all of you! sorry I didn't get this photo posted when I promised. With out of town guests and then a quick trip to St. Louis to see everyone there, I lost track of time. I do apologize.



This was a fun banner to make! I used ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon, fabric strips from an old flannel sheet, and denim from some worn out blue jeans. I really do like to repurpose, can you tell?! ;) some of the ribbons and tulle were from Tyler and Danielle's wedding, so they were perfect to include in the banner for their room. the colors in the room are artichoke green, burgundy, and mustard yellow. 

my husband made the sign using word art from Hobby Lobby and some old fencing boards. he has made several signs like this for all around our house. one of his favorite things to do is take old windows and doors and turn them into neat wall hangings. we also have an old screen door as a trellis on the back of our barn for the passion flower Mick gave me last year. it's fun to take old things we find in antique stores and give them new life. :)

Starting the big craft room clean out this week. I will TRY to not get distracted by all of the wonderful things I uncover! :D 

much love to all of you!
Jennifer

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

hi
its so nice banner!