Followers

Translate

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe

Coffee of the Day - Maple Fudge

Good Morning, everyone! so sorry I am late posting this recipe. it's been crazy around here, as I am sure it is for many of you as we get ready for Christmas Day. :)


Hot Cocoa Mix

11 cups dry instant milk powder
2 cups powdered non dairy creamer (or 1-15 oz. container) flavors are fun to try!
2  1/2 cups powdered confectioners sugar
2-16 oz. containers instant chocolate drink mix (I used Nestle Quick)
2 tsp. cinnamon

mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. store in an airtight container or glass jars for gift giving.

to use, add 1/3 to 1/2 cup of  mix to 1 cup of boiling water. stir well.

if you would like to make a coffee/mocha version, add 1 to 2 cups of instant coffee to the above mix. I put mine through the coffee grinder to make it a bit finer.

when gift giving, I include, chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and mints for fun add ins. :)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

I must try this recipe!
thank you for sharing
Merry Christmas!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Dawn said...

Hi Jennifer, fantastic makes since my last visit. Sorry I haven't got time to comment on them all! I've been so busy I haven't even had time to blog any of my makes! lol! I wish you a very Merry Christmas & A Happy Healthy & Prosperous New Year!
Hugs
Dawn xx

*Vicki* said...

Thank you for the recipe Jennifer!! I have bookmarked this for later! :) Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a stunning New Year in 2016!! HUGS

Tracy Welham said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe, sounds yummy. I was just wondering where you got the art work, I would love to use it as a topper on a card, is it a copyright free image please. Thanks. Creative Blessings, Tracy x