Followers

Translate

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Publication News! :)

Coffee of the Day - Eggnog

Hooray, hooray! I can share the news with all of you! I have been published in the latest issue of Quick Cards Made Easy! woooo hoooooo!


A HUGE thank you to Tammy at A Day for Daisies for submitting my card. it's an older card I made using one of her beautiful images. actually a card I made in honor of Mick and his lady love, Jocelyn. :) The section of the magazine is called Romantic images, and this one really lives up to the name! It's called 'The Perfect Gift' and I don't see it in the store any longer. it may have retired.


anyhow, I need to hurry up and order my own copy of the magazine while there are still copies available. thanks for sharing my happy news with me! enjoy your weekend! :)

edited to add this cutie pie piccy of Mick and Jocelyn that she just posted on Facebook.... they are soooooooooooooo adorable together! :)


9 comments:

K Clark said...

Congrats!! That's amazing news

Sammy said...

How awesome is that!? Congrats! x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to you! Beautiful card!

Lucy Patrick said...

Congratulations Jennifer, that's awesome news!! Hope you're well and happy, XOX Lucy

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats on being published again.

Penny said...

Congratulations on being published again, Jen! :^) And your card is just beautiful--I love the sweet image and all of your details! :^)
That photo is so sweet--and the kids are so cute together! :^)
Hugs, Penny

vdoyle8 said...

How wonderful!! Congratulations!

Darlene said...

Hoot! Hoot! CONGRATS girl!!! So proud of you!

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful creation. Love the soft colouring and cute image. The lace trimming is a nice touch. A beautiful pic of the young ones.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}