Followers

Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

Blog Candy Winners!

Coffee of the Day - Chocolate Peppermint

There were a total of 9 blog candy winners! congrats to each and every one of you! the whole thing won't show up on my blog because it isn't wide enough, and mr. blue linky froggie will only choose 6 by his random choosie thing. so I had to put the rest in my proverbial black top hat and pick out the other 3 by hand. very high tech, yes we are!

some of you are receiving Christmas goodies, because I thought I would just go ahead and draw that early. this way you'll have some things to get a little bit of a  head start. I hope everyone enjoys the little packages I've put together. some are more 'runner up' type prizes, but they are prizes nonetheless.....

please send me your mailing address just as soon as possible. several of these are going across the seas, so I want to allow plenty of time for you to receive them. my email is: jenscull @ yahoo.com  (please remove spaces before sending)

thank you to EVERYONE who linked up and created a 'thinking of you' card to share with someone.

 Jenn Zeeb
 miss rach
Dorte 
Kathy Curry
Ardilla
Sammy
Natasha Marr
Chris Boldovici
stamping sue

9 comments:

Ardilla said...

Thank you!!! Sending email ASAP!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Dorte said...

Such happy news for me, Jen, just what I needed to brighten my day. I'm sitting here with a bad knee, I had a arthroscopy at Wednesday. But I know it's nothing compared to the things you've been trough.
Thanks dear Jen, I'll send you an e-mail with my address.
Congrats to the other lucky winners,
Dorte xxx

Natasha said...

Thanks Jen for all of your kind comments on my blog and also for all of the inspiration that you have bought to me, not only in your craft projects but also as a person, with everything that you have been through you really are an inspiration. I am so to see that you are taking a break from crafting but fully understand your view and will still be here where you decide that you a ready to come back. I am also so very happy to see that I won a part of you Pinktober candy. I will be emailing you my details shortly. Much love and hugs xx

bymissrach said...

Who me? WOo hooooo! I am so excited! Thank you so much! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to all the winners!! Enjoy your goodies.

Kathy said...

Wow, cool news! Thanks so much Jen, what a cheerful thing to see today. Will email you shortly.

Hoping you have a relaxing weekend with your family!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to all the winners!

stamping sue said...

Thank you! I sent email with address.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Stef H said...

big congrats to the very lucky ladies!