Followers

Translate

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A New Addition to the Baby Bud Family! :)

Coffee of the Day - Maple Vanilla


I would love to take this opportunity to introduce you to the latest member of the Baby Bud Designs cutie family, Noelle! she just makes me smile with her precious little boots and adorable winter hat!

Unfortunately I am a few days late with my release project since being sick, so please check the BBD blog for the other DT members' creations. Every one is a treat indeed!

I have made this card for one of my fave people, who happens to look just like a Baby Bud! Jocelyn, close your eyes for this post, sweetie, 'cause it's coming to you in the mail! She loves all things purple, so I paired Noelle with the beautiful papers from the Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather collection. in order to get the beige portions on the card with my watercoloring, I took a dry brush to the SU! vanilla craft ink. works like a charm! that also gave me the chance to add a few little polka dots to her winter cap! The buttons down the front were covered with rock candy distress stickles to maintain the cream color but still add some sparkle. I added the same distress stickles along the ground to simulate a light snow cover, just like the one we had here over the weekend! ;) The sheet music covers a chipboard coaster. it was distressed and sprayed with walnut gold glimmer mist. I then added this amazing snowflake sticker from Making Memories. doesn't that baby glow like all get out?! The sentiment comes from Create with TLC. a vintage button and some scrunched seam tape finish it all off.


Ryan's play opened last night and it was fabulous!!! he did such a wonderful job! Tyler comes home Friday so that he can go. I sure wish there was some way Mick could be here to see his little bro hamming it up on stage. we will try to videotape if possible.

Everyone have a most glorious day!
Paper Sundaes - Let it Snow
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Belli Challenge - Old, New, Borrowd, or Blue (old- button & chipboard coaster, new-snowflake sticker & digi, blue- bg paper)
Crazy 4 Challenges - square card (I think that is all I make anymore!)

13 comments:

Fiona said...

this is pretty...cute image. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Lisa said...

ahhhh so sweet, she is adorable

Becky said...

This is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Maria Matter said...

this is absolutely GORGEOUS Jennifer!! I love that snowflake and of course our little Noelle too!

We're having a gorgeous day here in PA, warm temps & bright sunshine, it's tempting me to throw on my bikini and lay out! haha
Have a great day!
hugs & blessings!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I just love her. She's adorable!

Robin Parker said...

Love the snowfalke chipboard and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

I love the colors!!!! It really has a vintage tone to it....Love that snowflake too!!

Calypso

Miesje said...

Beautiful card! Love all the elements you have in it. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Tracy Valure said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes.
Tracy

Welcome! said...

This is soooo pretty!!! I love the texture you add to your cards, Noelle is perfect and I love that snowflake!
Hugs, Krista

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! Fabulous layout.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Shana said...

Jennifer this is beautiful! I love the muted colours and the gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable image and I just love all the beautiful details you added!!! Thanks for playing along in the Belli challenge!!!