Followers

Translate

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Exciting News - I'm a Lady Bud! :)

Coffee of the Day - Maple Vanilla

Whew... I don't know about you, but this was another whirlwind weekend for me. The guys were home, so to speak, but spent a big portion of it with their girlfriends, which was cool, as they are the sweetest girls in the world! we had a big cookout for them all yesterday after they spent the day at the County Fair. Then it was off on a rollicking 6 hour round trip ride to drop off Mick back at school..... wasn't any easier to leave him this time than it was the last.... oh well. He and Tyler both are really enjoying college life, as they should, so that does make me feel good. They are exactly where they are supposed to be doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing, and God has His loving arms wrapped tightly around them. so this Mom needs to let them fly........

Now on to my exciting news - I have been accepted onto the fun new Design Team over at Baby Bud Designs! so that makes me an official Lady Bud! I am just tickled pink to be a part of this fabby new team! Please take a moment if you will to stop by the other DT members' blogs to wish them a hearty congratulations with me! They are an amazingly talented group of women I am pleased as punch to be a part!

Sheri

7 comments:

Giovana said...

Congrats Jennifer!! I am so excited to be part of this wonderful group!!

Giovana

ThePurplePlace said...

Morning,
I am so excited to be on the DT with you and all the other "Lady Buds"! I think we will all have a lot of fun working with these fabulous images!

Hugs,
Lis (Purple)

Holly Young said...

Congratulations Jennifer!

Cec said...

Congratulations. I won a couple of Baby Buds a while back and need to make a card with them when I return. By the way, how is your husband's arm because I imagine there was some arm twisting as part of the negotiations around this DT- lol.
Big Hugs!
Cec

Mary Anne said...

Hi Jen;
Isn't this the best thing? I am so happy your are part of our "lady bud" design team. I think your cards are positivley adoooorable. Can't wait to see what else you come up with...for me, it's like opening a present every time you have a new card to show us!!! Let the fun begin!!!!
Mary Anne

Lisa said...

Hi jennifer
congrats on the DT position, looking forward to working with you!!

Maria Matter said...

Hey Jennifer, happy to be on the BB team with you!
glad you had a wonderful weekend with your family!
take care Jen!
hugs & blessings!