Followers

Translate

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Little Envie Filled with ..... a MOUSE?!?

Coffee of the Day - Cinnamon Hazelnut

Happy day to you! We are sooooooo buried in snow here, and I love it! :) Honestly, it has been snowing for at least 5 days now. We have several feet on the ground. School was closed yesterday, and it looks absolutely beautiful outside!


I want to show you a card I have made using one of the fun digis from Sweet 'N Sassy stamps. This little mouse is so cute! It is called Be Mine Cocoa. Two new digi sets are being released on Thursday, and it is also Digi Day over at SNR.


The papers are Basic Grey Lemonade. I added some neat trim from JoAnn's topped with baby pink ric rack. The heart on the envie is painted with pink shimmerz, and the trim on the valentine with wintergreen shimmerz. I finished the card off with a cute little crocheted flower and some buttons.




p.s. I am also using this card for the challenge over at Digital Tuesday Challenge - Valentine.

6 comments:

Georgia said...

Hi Jennifer, this is really cute. I love the color combo.

Maria Matter said...

oh this is too cute Jennifer! Such a sweet little mouse and pretty backing papers!
I'm so glad you were able to play with us this week at Digi Tue!!!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet. Love that image!! And I love your crocheted flower. So pretty.

Sara said...

Super cute! Happy New Year!!

coldwaters2 said...

Jennifer this is super cute I love that image and your design thank you so much for sharing with us at Digital Tuesday

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anjou Krelovich said...

Hi Jennifer! This is adorable! That image is too cute and the Basic Grey paper is perfect with it. So glad you came to join us at DTC! See you soon!