Followers

Translate

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Thank You for Your Kindness and Blog Candy Winners

Creations in Pink Top 3 Pick
Coffee/Tea of the Day - Caramel Apple coffee

Happy Wednesday to everyone! isn't it such a glorious day?! :) the birds are eating so much from the feeder I am filling it up twice a day right now. so many beautiful varieties stop by to say hello and grace me with their lovely songs. the little chippies and squirrels come along to offer 'clean up' service, which keeps our cat, Moon Pie, entertained as he watches from the window. he sits mesmerized just watching and watching. the natural world never fails to bring me smiles each and every day! :)

for those of you who had asked, Palmer has recovered perfectly from his accident. thank you for your kindness! he has never before ventured into the road. the only thing we can think is that our son, Mick, had just picked up his dog, Brutus the day before. the dog across the street somewhat resembles Brutus from a distance and we think that Palmer was trying to go see him. our street is a major road and very busy. David and Palmer had just returned from a trip out to Camp, and David was bringing Palmer into the house.  in fact, we were supposed to be going to our friend's funeral....  we think that Palmer saw the other dog and wanted to go see him. regardless, the saddest part, besides Palmer being hit by the car, is that the driver didn't stop to see how he was. they just kept going. :( but thankfully he is doing just fine now. again, thank you to everyone who asked after our fun pup! y'all are so sweet!


now on to the blog candy winners!

the winner of the Pink/Thinking of You/Breast Cancer Awareness blog candy is:


5. Chris B.

the winner of the Halloween/Fall blog candy is:


2. Rhonda Miller

please send me an email at: jenscull at yahoo dot com by Sunay, Oct. 14 so that I can get your prizes to you. if I haven't heard from you by then, I will choose another winner and announce on Monday.

Thank you to everyone who participated! I will have another blog candy drawing the first of next month with a Christmas theme. :)

now for my latest card...


since I still had the Simon Says Stamp "Mandy's Flowers" set on my craft desk, for World Card Making Day I decided to keep playing with it. I used the SSS "Modern Rose Blooms" bg stamp on the kraft card base, which was also part of the kit that I had won. papers are from the Bo Bunny Early Bird collection. I think I am going to need to order a pad of this paper, because it really is lovely. a few of the papers even have coffee cups, so you know I will definitely be using those on upcoming projects! :) the flower center has been dotted with distress stickles.

the pretty floral border die is from Sizzix and was sprayed with pearl Tattered Angels glimmer mist for a wonderful shine. ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbons and properly distressed for a shabby feel. flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts. it was originally white, but I painted it with ink refills to match the flowers from the main image. doily, ticket, and vintage buttons are from my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a most amazing day! :)
Jennifer

Challenges:
SSS WCMD
Shopping Our Stash - giving thanks
TTCRD - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - anything goes
Creations in Pink - anything goes in pink
Creative Craft Cottage - Halloween or pretty pinks
Pause Dream Enjoy - anything goes
Dream Valley - flowers
My Time to Craft - use kraft cs (card base)

13 comments:

Evelyn said...

Pinks and browns always look so pretty together. I love the beautiful flowers on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Glennis F said...

congrats to the lucky winners

Carole J said...

A pretty, feminine card, Jennifer! Love the image and your card layout with beautiful floral embellishments. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
Carole x DT

Fikreta said...

oh that Caramel Apple coffee sounds nice!
we have ust regular coffee here.
Happy that Palmer has recovered from his accident.
congrats to winners!
your card is so very pretty!
hugs

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the layering and the colors!! What a beautiful pot of flowers!! I'm so glad Palmer is recovering!! Congrats to the winners!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

So glad Palmer will be okay. I love your beautiful card too. And congratulations to the winners. Have a great rest of the week too.

Rhonda Miller said...

Sounds like you're having lots of fun visitors. I have a few bird feeders and always forget to buy to food to feed them. Your card is beautiful. I love the flower image. Thank you for a chance to join your blog candy and win. Congrats to the other winner.

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" challenge. DT Sam x

kReN said...

What a sweet image and a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this week at the PDE Challenge! Follow kReN@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Lovely card, I love the soft pretty colours!
Thanks for "giving thanks" with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

lauren bergold said...

what a fun & pretty card; so many lovely layers! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (thankful!) STASH with us this week! ♥

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Judy TTCRD DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Stephanie Jane said...

Thanks for friending me on Goodreads :-) I'm looking forward to discovering your book choices, and I love that beautiful card you've made. You've a great eye for complementary detail!
My favourite tea at the moment is Lipton's Caramel Tea which I can buy here in France, but had never seen it back home in the UK. Caramel Apple coffee sounds delicious too