Followers

Translate

Friday, September 7, 2012

Jen's Sunshine Blog Hop Winners!


I am going to get straight to the chase, because y'all don't want a bunch of fancy chit chat.....

here are the winners from MY BLOG for the Jen's Sunshine Blog Hop. Please go to the Party Time Tuesday challenge blog or the Paper Makeup Stamps challenge blog for a complete list of winners.

if you see your name listed, pop me an email at jenscull at yahoo dot come with your mailing addy (if it applies). If I haven't heard from you by Sunday evening at midnight, a new winner will be chosen for that prize. I will try to get prizes mailed out ASAP. Please be patient, though. I have dr.s' appt.s and testing almost every day next week. On top of that I still have this blasted fever and now a fun cough..... I'll do the best I can to get these goodies out to you quickly pronto fast! :)

btw......winners were chosen using the random blue box thingy. I can't for the life of me get it to post on my blog properly. doesn't help that my head is off in left field picking daisies like a first year Little Leaguer....you are just gonna have to trust me on this. ha!


Complete set of Jane's Doodles digital stamps:
Winner - Lorianna Z.


2012/2014 Stampin' Up! In Color Pattern Stack DSP:
winner - Sue Berker


A*Muse Spooky Boo Day stamp set:
winner - Colleen Holmes


My Blog Candy of Breast Cancer Support & Vintage Items:
Winners - Penny & Esther


Collection of magazines from Paper Craft:
winner - Chris Veneruso

Congratulations to all of you! again, please send me an email with your mailing info or email address so I can make sure your prizes get to you.:)

thank you so VERY much to everyone who participated in the hop, donated so VERY kindly to my family, or stopped by to say hello and wish us well. Our hearts are full with the love you shared! We are blessed in abundance! my love and that of my family goes out to all of you! :)

5 comments:

Penny said...

Congratulations to all the winners!
Jennifer, I am sorry to hear that you are still sick. :^( So I am sending tons of hugs to you tonight! And wishes for a restful weekend. :^)
Gargantuan hugs,
Penny

Karen said...

Congrats to all of the winners - and Jen it was a true pleasure sweetie.xx

Rhonda Miller said...

congrats to all the winners.

ThePurplePlace said...

Woweeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks for sharing such sweet news! I never in a million years would have thought about winning! Thank YOU -- and thanks for the wonderful post your left on my blog. You truly are a dear friend to me and I also feel very special to have met you!

Big Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa Minckler said...

OH BOY!!! Congratulations to ALL the winners and what a wonderful blog hop it was. :)