Followers

Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

Monochromatic DigiMakeover

Coffee of the Day - Salted Caramel Pecan

Happy Monday! bet no one has said that to you in a long time, have they? grins! well we must find something to smile about each and every day, so let's just smile that we are friends and can come together through cyberspace to share our fun crafties, shall we?! :) then of course coffee is ALWAYS a great reason to be happy & smile!



Today begins a new challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps DigiMakeover and I have been invited to join the team again! Be sure to also stop by the wonderful blog of Sarah, who is this week's guest!


The other day I received a text from Ryan..... it seems that his girlfriend had seen the cards Mick had been taking to Jocelyn and she wanted some as well. Poor thing was feeling a bit left out from receiving homemade cards. I texted right back that I would be sure to make some for her as long as he let me know all of the things she really liked. I would make sure that by the end of summer, she would have a full collection to take home with her. oh yes, they all work together at Camp! yes, it's one big happy family! :)

So I went through the cutey images from PMS and loved Caliope with a flower for this challenge and card. I had picked up some great papers at Michael's a while back that I knew would be perfect! paper piecing here I come! Ashley's fave color is light blue so I set to work gathering all of my embellies to match - ribbon, rose, and gorgeous rhinestone flourish. the senti is also PMS. stickles, glimmer mist, and my white gel pen add plenty of fun highlights.

now I must dash out the door to the hospital....a morning of tests.

Challenges:
Crafty Bloggers - anything goes
Creative Stamp Friends - paper piecing
Make it Monday - anything goes
Cutie Pie - glitter and bling
That Craft Place - anything goes
Catch the Bug - anything goes
Craft Punked - monochrome
Chocolate, Cards, & Coffee - anything goes
Crafty Ann's - paper piecing
Tammy's Scrapping Corner - anything goes

26 comments:

Pam said...

Love the card and the sentiment is perfect! :) Have a great Monday yourself!!

Anonymous said...

Love the fun sentiment and also so cute! love that you have made this card to make her day sunny too! hugs me xx

Linda Wescott said...

How the tests go well for you.. What a cute card, love the papers, and image, great paper piecing. Lovely you are back on the team. Hugs lin

Anne Temple said...

Welcome back to the team. Love your monochromatic cards with all the blues.

Unknown said...

Happy Monday to you as well. Love your colored image and terrific sentiment. Super card!!
You are in my thoughts & prayers.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Jenn - Happy wishes for a good day and may all the tests you have today, come back with happy results!!

See you in the class too -- I'm already loving it and DAY one was really fun!! Hope when you get home you'll have some good time to be able to stop by!!

PS: Be sure to leave a comment every day on the Daily Video page, as that will be entering you into each of the fabulous daily Prizes. They are all given out at the end, but every day is something awesome!!

I HOPE YOU WIN!!!! In every sense of the word!!

Penny said...

Hey, Jennifer! Happy Monday to you, too! Hope your test results are what you hoped for! Keeping positive thoughts for you! :^)
Love your card--and the way you made the entire card look like a scene! So pretty! I am sure Ryan's GF will love it!
Biggest of hugs,
Penny

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great card, sweetie, sending you my love as always. xo

Tracy said...

LOL You're just moving along full steam ahead with all these DT's again. LOL It's so good to see that. Your card is really cute and I'm sure all your efforts to even up the card stashes will be much appreciated. :-) Hugs!

Renee B. said...

Hello my cheery friend! I am happy to be able to leave a message this time....your last 2 posts I couldn't leave one...the little red ! kept popping up. Anyway, I was thinking of you yesterday when I was having my coffee out on the deck...right there infront of me on the deck railing a lovely momma purple finch was feeding her baby! My first thought was "Oh I wish Jennifer was here to see this! She would love it" About 10 mins. later I saw a hummingbird "surfing" on the bubble of water coming out of the top of my fountain! It was so awesome...wish you could have shared it!
Hope your tests all go ok! My thoughts are with your.
Hugs, Renee

PS Almost forgot....LOVE your card!

Eret said...

Blue is the most beautiful color :) Your card is gorgeous. Love your papers and all your embellishments.
Hugs, Eret

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi, I am new to your blog, found you while blog hopping. I love this card and all the paper and colors you picked out for it. I was looking around your blog and saw some amazing work of arts. I am now following you. Hugs

Lori said...

What a sweet card. The image is precious and the sentiment is just perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you'll join us again next time!
Lori

Unknown said...

I love monochromatic it is really awesome. The image is so sweet.
We would like to thank you for Entering Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenge.
Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for Chocolate, Coffee & Cards.

Stephanie said...

Oh what a nice card, thanks for playing along this week with our anything goes challenge at Catch The Bug.

Michelle VP said...

Such a beautiful card, Jennifer! I've always loved your way of layering pretty things together on a card. I'm sure Ryan's girlfriend will love it! :)

Cheryl said...

Hi Jennifer!

Cute card! I love the mix of patterns & colors and the layered die cuts.



I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m entry #99)

~Cheryl~

**I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Jo Austin said...

Such a cute card. Thank you so much for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Bloggers Network this week!

Hope to see you again soon!
Jo

CBN DT

NanaConnie said...

Jennifer, I love this card and the sentiment is perfect! I'm so glad to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Good luck in the draw. Hugs to you -- you're lookin goooood!!
NanaConnie DT

Unknown said...

This is So Precious Cute.
I love this cutie.

I am so pleased you
decided to join us for our Challenge.
Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

Erin said...

wonderful work and stunning
Thank you for joining us at
That Craft Place
Erin

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous card Jennifer, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer - what a cute image and great card! Love the blues.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Perfect card and thanks for sharing. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Great card! What a sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Kreative Stempelfreunde.

nice greeting from Andrea

Wuzimädi said...

Awww, such a cutie! Love the pastel colours.
Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Stamp Friends!
Michi