Followers

Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sweet Threads is sooooo SWEET!

Coffee of the Day - Caramel Creme

I printed out this precious image, "Holiday Mail" from A Day for Daisies the other day and was just waiting for the right moment to make something with it. I had the new paper collection from Basic Grey arrive last week, Sweet Threads, and oh my gosh, I think I am in love! but I say that all the time about my beloved Basic Grey don't I?! ;) one of the challenges I ran across the other day was for shaped cards, so I thought I would give that a go as well......

Trims are from a variety of places, May Arts, Recollections, and 'not so sure'. grins! the flowers on the image & pink wellies were painted with shimmerz. I covered the little pale yellow rose in it, too for some fun! seam tape is Martha Stewart that was tea stained.

Summer Camp Staff Training begins this weekend, so I will lose my entire family for the rest of the summer. I have enjoyed these few weeks of having everyone home sooooooooooooooo much! it will be strange to just have me, the dogs, & cats for the summer. hope to gets LOTS of crafting done as well as catch up on a bunch of chick flicks! they aren't allowed in the house when the guys are home! suggestions are more than welcome!

Have a great evening and I will see you in another day or so! :)


Sugar Creek Hollow - shaped cards
Card Cupids - ribbons or fibers
Paper Sundaes - vintage or shabby chic
Delicious Doodles - lovely lace
Use it Tuesday - flowers & stamp not previously used
Basic Grey - shabby chic
Little Claires - shaped card
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes with fave whatevers
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Fab 'n Funky - whatever

18 comments:

Anita said...

Stunning card! I love all the details. I just saw on Inspired Stamps blog that you won the military solider stamp. Congrats!

farmhouse-story said...

sweet shabby card, jennifer:) congrats on your inspired win!

Renee Matarese said...

What a sweet, frilly card! I love the girly colors and all of the lace. Very pretty! Thanks for joining the Sugar Creek Hollow vintage shaped card challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
~Renee
SCH DT

Cec said...

Fabulous card my dear friend. I love the shape and all the wonderful fibres you have added. I wonder how long a drive it is from Toronto to where you are because I would come and keep you company for a few days - I love chick flicks.

Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.

Hugs!
Cec

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is super sweet and pretty, thanks for sharing!
And thanks for visiting the Pixie Blog and the shout out for Pixie, good luck!

Ruthie said...

Great project - its really gorgeous and the colours work perfectly

thanks for joining in the fun at Delicious Doodles

Rx

The Mama Monkey said...

Absolutely gorgeous and way to use those hoarded embellishments!!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!

Teri said...

What a lovely creation hun!
Thanks for playing in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

loveavenue said...

that is so sweet! i love that card! :)

Amanda R said...

Lovely card and enjoy your summer quiet time! Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!

Patti P. said...

Beautiful card...love the shape of course but those lovely papers just speak....cute image as well. Love all of the lace and seam binding.
So glad you played this week at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Enjoy your summer.
Patti SCH/DT

Alice said...

very pretty colors. such a lovely card!

Crystal said...

Great card Jennifer!! Love the layers and all the pretty DP. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Sharon Basel said...

Wow this is very beautiful! I love that darling image and all the lace and your shabby bow really make it special. Thanks for joining the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Jennifer this is such a sweet card. I love your image and the colors are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this week.

Hugs -- Cidy

Heather said...

Fabulous card, what wonderful colours!! Your details are stunning and I love the cute image!!

So glad you could join us at Basic Grey.
hugs
Heather xx

Lou Sims said...

Great card and love the colours you have used. Many thanks for joining in with Fab'n'Funky's "What'eva" challenge this week.

Lou
x

Nancy said...

Beautiful Jennifer!

I must be out of it -- there's a new Basic Grey I haven't seen!

Love the colors on this card :)!