Followers

Translate

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some fun new digis!

Coffee of the Day - Vanilla Biscotti (yep, it's coffee!)

A happy Saturday morning to all of you! I wanted to share some cards with you today from 2 companies whose digis I am really enjoying. Digital stamping is really taking the crafting world by storm! I don't know that I will ever fully give up my regular stamps, because there are some things I just can't do with a digi. But these are quite fun to play with! I hope you give it a try if you haven't yet. And if you have, please check out these companies! fun stuff to be found!

The first card is from a company called The Stamping Boutique. This is the same one that sells the Latte Princess stamp you have seen before (and will most certainly see again!!) Tracey has drawn more Latte Ladies, so be sure to go see them. They are such fun!!! This card uses the "Let's Bee Friends" digi. I love this one! The coloring is all watercolors. Coal shimmerz was painted on the bees, pink shimmerz was painted on the rectangle border and Primas. Paper is Basic Grey Lemonade. this card just makes me happy!

This next card is for my hubby and son, Ryan. They do not like spiders. I mean they DO NOT LIKE spiders. anything spiders. so when they saw my card from the other day, their first reactions were BOTH, "but it has a spider on it". couldn't get beyond that. AT ALL!!! :D So this card is the ANTI-spider card. giggles! Ryan liked it much much better. He even smiled when he saw it. too funny! I used some of my famous coffee paper for the card base. The paper is from Daisy Hill. But then you get to this amazingly cute little bear from Ildi Co. Don't you wanna just sit beside him and give him a huge hug? I kept the card simple so the focus would be on him. Hopefully it will make someone smile just a little. A challenge blog will be starting up on the 17th, so be sure to check it out! I am also honored to be a Guest Designer with them for the month of November, so that will be quite exciting!

Now to share with you my last little goodie for the day. Yesterday David took me to Starbuck's for not just a Pumpkin Spice Frap, but for the Pumpkin scone, too!!!!! :) talk about a bonus day! I took this picture while I was in the restroom. Dave was mortified I took a pic in there. Even after I told him what it was all about, he just rolled his eyes. I don't think he gets it. ;) but I do think he puts up with a lot!!!! :D enjoy!

8 comments:

Yvette said...

haha.. I probably would of taken a pic too! :)

Congratulations on being a guest designer for November! Your cards today are such cuties! Love the bear.. he does look like he needs a hug! :)

Have a great weekend!

Sara said...

They are both adorable!!!! I love the little bee friends one though-too cute

Stef H said...

what great cards. and i don't blame them... I HATE SPIDERS! like heebee jeebe spiders. can't stand them. hubby just laughs at me.

sounds like you had a great day. i love the teddy bear. he's so calm!

HUGS,

Payne Holler Cards said...

what great cards! love those little girls and the bees are poppin...and the little bear...awwwww - so sweet! Big Congrats on being guest designer - can't wait to see what you do!

The pic is too funny, I busted out! actually copied it and forwarded to a fellow Starbuck-er, LOL ! and that IS "laugh out loud" :))))

Linda

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You live to torture me don't you? LOL Love the bathroom picture!

Congrats on the guest DT for Nov! Your cards are always nice to look at and I really do want to give that bear a hug!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

What Hoot! I don't like spiders and snakes but that it ain't what it takes to love me - just get me a pumpkin spice frap from Starbucks Baby!!

Gina Lindsay said...

The cards are great, but even better is the picture that you snapped. Wow, pumpkin spice coffee and scone, it was your lucky day!

Kristine said...

OH FUN!! LOVE these!! :) Super cute Jennifer.