Followers

Translate

Friday, September 11, 2009

Lavender Fairy

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

This is gonna be a super quick post that I will have to come back and fill in later. But I wanted to get it up this morning before I head out the door with hubby! Janlynn, Corp. has a big promo going on that I want to tell you all about, but you'll have to check back in this afternoon for deets! :)


The beautiful craft stamp is from the Janlynn Corp., Stamps Happen. It is called Lavender Flower Fairy. I just love this one! Lavender is my very fave scent and if I could I would have them all around my house. Spending my time in England at Oxford just sealed that in my mind. I can remember that beautiful aroma! The paper is Basic Grey Wisteria, the neat punch is Martha Stewart, and the buttons are all from my vintage stash. All wings are painted in 2 coats of opal shimmerz.

Thanks for the prayers for Wesley! He is gonna love the cards you send him! He starts his first round of chemo on Sept. 28.

Have a great one! Love ya! Jen

8 comments:

Lauri said...

Such a pretty card!! I am going to email you for his address..

Stef H said...

first..... pumpkin spice is my favorite coffee! mmmmmm yummo!

love this card. love the stamp. i keep seeing it a HL and even tho' it always seems to be in the clearance bin, it's still too pricey for me! go figure.

have a great day!

hugs & prayers for wesley!

Dru said...

So pretty Jen - Maybe you already know, but this is artwork by Cecily Mary Barker. She has several books out and there is a poem that goes with this fairy.... your card is beautiful - love the wings!

Scrapping Julie said...

this is a beautiful stamp. i love the soft colors. you go with that pumpkin spice coffee girl!

Yvette said...

Wow.. this is so beautiful Jen!! The the soft, feminine feel of it! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Cindy said...

What a beautiful card!! I love fairies and angels!! Awesome!

Sara said...

very pretty, I have this stamp, just never use it-hehe

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

this is so soft and pretty!! I too love lavendar!!