Followers

Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Angel's Landing Blog Hop! :)

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice (I just couldn't resist with this card! giggles!)

welcome to my little coffee shop! grins! For those of you who have never been here before, I loooooovvvvve my coffee! almost as much as I enjoy papercrafting! :) so every day I post the 'coffee of the day' which is what I happen to be brewing at my house. so stop by for a cuppa with me! If you have arrived from *Mel's most amazing blog*, you are right on target!

Judi has so kindly invited me to participate in the new release blog hop for Angel's Landing this month!!!! isn't that just so sweet of her?! I loved being a part of her DT and still enjoy playing with all of those fun images whenever I get the chance. Well, this month she has drawn some ADORABLE autumn and holiday cuties!!!! you are gonna do back flips and front flips and cartwheels and everything else under the sun when you see these guys! Autumn Tweetings and Ho Ho Holidays are the new sets - so run check them out when you finish the hop. If at any point you lose your way along the hop, just head back over to Judi's and she'll get you back on track.

I chose the Pumpkin Birdhouse from Autumn Tweetings for my 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" square card. I've been drinking so many Pumpkin Lattes and Fraps from Starbuck's that this was an easy pick for me! giggles! All coloring is watercolors. The pumpkin is painted with 2 coats of orange sherbet shimmerz for extra sparkle. The top orange flower was also covered in the same shimmerz. I used my white gel pen to add a few extra little lines of dimension. The papers are Basic Grey Ambrosia and Daisy D's, velvet trim is from JoAnn's, and flowers are from Making Memories.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great time as you hop along to *ALMA's fabby blog*! and don't forget to take your coffee! ;)

love ya! Jennifer

42 comments:

Stef H said...

stunning! don't cha just love that shimmerz!

pumpkin spice coffee is my fav. i'll have 2 cups thank you very much. ok. i'm a hog - LOL - but i know good coffee when i taste it!

hugs,

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delightful card, Jennifer!! Love the fabulous colors and papers and scrunchy ribbon!! How divine!! Beautiful work with this wonderful autumn image!!

csroyal said...

Super creation, Jennifer!! Beautiful!

Me Myself and I-N-K said...

Jennifer, stunning card! I am glad you are back to your crafting self lately. I've enjoyed seeing all of your DT projects. I love the shabby chic style you put into alot of your cards!

Pumpkin spice coffee? Sounds yummy. I haven't had a cup yet this morning! Too busy hoppin around!

Alma =)

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Beautiful card! Love the details.

Tink said...

Great Card! I LOVE that image!!

Godelieve said...

Love what you did with the new images. Your card is really gorgeous!

Maria Matter said...

what a beautiful fall card! love that touch of velvet!!!
Blessings, Maria

Lisa Foster said...

Mmmmm...thanks for the cuppa pumpkin spice...sure is good :)
Your card is GORGEOUS! LOVE the colors! You're soooo talented! Guess I'll have to sign up to stalk ya, oh yeah, and for the coffee too :) Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Lisa

Broni said...

I love the shimmery collage type look of this card, Jennifer!! Pumpkin lattes....yum! I might have to head to Starbucks for lunch!!

Yvette said...

Jennifer, this is darling!!! Love the pumpkin birdhouse and that flower is amazing!!!

Kim said...

Oh I'm right there with ya on the coffee, the prob is I moved from Cali where they are on every single block to Idaho where nearest starbucks is 89 miles away :( ah well...Anyway, your card is beautiful. Love the watercolor look, it really adds to the fall feel of the finished product.

Sara said...

Hi Jennifer, love these fall colors, gorgeous!

Stampin2day said...

I love this image!

Mae said...

What a super card. Love the colors.

verda said...

Beautiful card. You did a great job with the water coloring.

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful...just beautiful and inspiring.

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jennifer, great to see this image on so many cards, done differently, shows the variety of it.
hugs
Donna xx

*Alison* said...

I like the shimmerz.. the colors are wonderful.. HUGS www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

Lauri said...

Yay!!!!! Love how you shimmerzed it up!

Nancy said...

cute! nice and fall looking!

Michelle Redman said...

Fantastic card you have here!! I look forward to seeing more and to working with you throughout our DT term!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is so pretty Jennifer! I love the collage look and the soft fall colours. Makes me want to take a walk in the woods. Gorgeous!

Yelowflower said...

Those are great card! thanks for sharing.

yelowflower at yahoo.com

Patricia St Martin said...

more pumpkin spice. great card,love fall colors.

Miss Sue said...

Love the card. Looks really autumn!

Judi said...

Love the shimmers and the embossed looking ribbon - nice touch!

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmmm,, the coffee sounds great. I can understand why you chose this image to work with. Love the color combo and the papers.
Thanks.....now I'm off with my coffee to the next one

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Jennifer,
I love your creation! Beautiful papers and your coloring and layout with all the embellishments is so pretty!

Maxine said...

What a great assortment of colors!

Julie said...

Hi Jennifer...Love your card....

Jennifer Love said...

Just beautiful, Jennifer!

Gina Lindsay said...

I feel a trip to Starbucks in my near future! Great card, I love the autumn colors you used.

Shawna said...

Fabulous! Can I have a cup of that pumpkin spice coffee, too, to sip while blog hopping? Love your card!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jennifer:O) Love the gorgeous colours, great colouring of the image.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Perfect card, Jennifer! I'm glad you get to enjoy your Pumpkin Spice!

Lisa said...

Very pretty work Jennifer!

Judi M said...

Jennifer, I'm so glad you were able to join us on the blog hop this month. I always enjoy seeing how you can take one of my images and adapt it to your unique style. You did such a lovely job with your color combinations in this card. The layers all work so well together. Beautifully done.

Rachel said...

such a cute card!
hugs,
Rachel

lois said...

Very vintage!

Phyllis said...

Very cute card.

Karen said...

Great card! Love that velvet ribbon and the great image.