Followers

Translate

Sunday, September 6, 2009

2 cards for fun! :)

Well, the blog hop is over, but that doesn't mean you can stop being nice! :D I will continue to accept comments for the blog candy through this evening and will draw for a winner first thing tomorrow morning. Speaking of tomorrow - be prepared for more fun and excitement with the Digital Ink, Co. Grand Opening!!!! So be sure to check back!!!!

I had a chance to do a little bit of stamping today that wasn't connected to any DT. The first one is a companion card to the Latte Princess purse basket of coffee goodies that I posted the other day. The deets are all the same, so check that post if you have any questions. Have I mentioned how much I love this image from The Stamping Boutique!?!?! Isn't she just the most adorable thing???!!!! Speaking of adorable (and getting completely off topic) David bought me the most precious pair of hot pink flip flops today when we went to the mall. They were on sale and I won't be able to wear them for much longer, but gosh, oh goodness, do I ever think they are fabby!!!!

Okay, next card! ;) This digi comes from Handfull of Stamps. This is a shop I happened upon over at Etsy yesterday. cute digis! As soon as I saw this one, I thought of the fun MME snowman paper I had just received from I {heart} papers. thought they would be fun together. the felt snowflakes are some I picked up at Michael's. so much glitter and stickles on here, I'm surprised you aren't blinded! (instead the gremlin in my scanner makes it look like a big lumpy grey blob........ sorry 'bout that!)

see ya tomorrow! Jennifer

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute cards!!! Love what you did with my snowball digi!!!

Trish
Simple Doodles

You also have 1 point towards your free stamp.

Gina Lindsay said...

I LOVE that snowball card, it is great, especially paired with that paper.

JayLynn said...

Super cute cards! Gotta love that Java Queen :)

gocanucksgo said...

The last card is so cute! I love the little snowmen in the background. Keep up the fantastic work =)

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Great cards.....that ball type ribbon is perfect... Haven't tried digi's yet but may give it a whirl.

Payne Holler Cards said...

such fun cards! love the "java queen"..so neat to have an image done of you!!! fun fun fun!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love the snowballs! Super cute!