Followers

Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wishing You a Happy New Year!

Coffee/Tea of the Day - Victorian Earl Grey tea


Sending wishes to each of you for a most Happy and Joyful New Year! :) May it overflow with blessings in abundance!

Thank you to those of you who have left such kind messages of support and comfort. Y'all are the best!
I am currently battling the flu on top of everything else, so I apologize that I haven't made it around to leave holiday greetings. hopefully this will move along in the next week, and I will be able to get a bit of computer time.

Love to everyone!
Jennifer

6 comments:

Anita said...

Jen, Praying the flu goes bye bye quickly. I think of you as I drink my coffee in the morning. Happy New Year! Anita

Verna Angerhofer said...

I hope that flu takes leave of you soon. You certainly did not need that along with your other health issues. Happy new year to you too.

Nancy said...

Happy New Year, Jennifer! :o)

Fikreta said...

Happy New Year!

Joan B said...

Wishing you a quick recovery from the flu and of course, the best year!

Joan B said...

it's been a while since you posted and I always am concerned. Hope you are ok!! Thinking of you and sending hugs