Followers

Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2018

...But Give Her Coffee

Winner at Southern Girls
Coffee/Tea of the Day - Lemon Basil Tea


Hello and Happy Saturday to all of you! :)

I am back with another entry for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  Not sure how many more projects I will have a chance to finish because my seizures and migraines are really knocking me down. I've been in bed for a week now, but am trying to get to my craft room when I have the energy. We crafters have our priorities, don't we?! ;) Needless to say I didn't get out to Camp to work this weekend like I had hoped....


anyway, you are here for the fun stuff, not the icky health yuck. so let's get on with it! :)

here is my shabby card using some fabulous images from Paulette over at Create with TLC. I just love her stuff so much!!!!  she gives away free images and sentiments all the time, and has gorgeous digital products in her Etsy store, too. I have my eye on a wedding set for those upcoming weddings here in our family this year. the newlyweds (ALL of them!) would enjoy some journals for all of their photos, if I can get the time and health to get them made.

anyway, AGAIN!, back to my card....
digital papers are from the Prima Collage collection, beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and butterfly punch is by Martha Stewart. vintage buttons, lace, and doily are from my stash. butterflies are covered in wink of stella glitter pen while the lady's bracelet was painted with shimmerz for some pretty sparkle. some faux stitching adds to the vintage feel, as does all of the distressing.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a most amazing weekend! :)
Jennifer

Challenges:
Crafting with Friends - anything goes
Creative Fingers - anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack Funday Friday - anything goes
Southern Girls - sparkle and shine (shimmerz paint & wink of stella glitter pen)
House That Stamps Built - anything goes
WAW - anything encouraging goes
Crafty Addicts - anything goes w/optional spring is in the air theme
A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes
Rubber Buggy - Theme: feminine or Mother's Day anything goes

19 comments:

New Creations said...

Fabulous with all detailing and beautiful flowers!

MariLynn said...

Fabulous card. Love the flowers and the butterflies.

Brandi R said...

Fantastic card. Love that image and overall card design ♥

Karen Letchworth said...

This is fabulous, Jen, and I just LOVE all those pretty flowers!

Fikreta said...

so great card.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is beautiful. Love the sentiment and the image. Lovely design. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design and love the retro lady image. Sorry you have been ill. I hope that is short lived and that you will be feeling better soon.

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun image.

~amy~ said...

Oh no, take care of yourself.
This card is so much fun. I love that retro image!

Esther Asbury said...

So many fun elements on your lovely coffee card! Thanks so much for linking up to The House That Stamps Built!

Rhonda Miller said...

I hope you can get some relief and get feeling better. I love your card.

Heather said...

Beautiful card! Love all the fabulous flowers and butterflies you used, and that sentiment is super fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Heather said...

Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack, as well.

Lisa said...

So beautiful and fun! Love the vintage looking image and love all of the layers and flowers and embellishments!

nancy carroll said...

lots of fun elements. Hope u r feeling better soon

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Fabulous! So many wonderful elements! I love it!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!! Fabulous project!!! All the details are amazing!!!

sarascloset said...

Love your card! It really caught my eye in the gallery!

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card!
LOVE the image and colours, love the collage of embellishments you have used to frame it too!
Thank You for joining our “Sparkle & Shine” challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge :)
PS - hope you're feeling better soon ... I'm recovering from a bad fall, reduced to slow, one-finger, one-hand typing with broken arm, no crafting for me for a while yet