Followers

Translate

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Coming Soon! It's Almost Time for Crafty Stuff! :)

Coffee of the Day - Salted Caramel


Hello to all of you! Thank you so much for your patience and friendship. :)

It's almost time for some crafty stuff to finally appear here on my blog. The goodies are arriving in the mail and the ideas are flowing like a river. We have been busy working on wedding things, which has caused me to want to get into my craft room and play play play! :) Hoping to get started here in the next few days as the last few items come in the mail. I have big plans and high hopes for projects, so stay tuned! so many pretty toys to use, so I know it will be great fun to see what the end results turn out to be. :)

while we wait, I am listening to one of my all time favorite guitar players today, Stevie Ray Vaughan. here's one of his tunes, "Tick Tock" that he recorded with his brother. enjoy!




2 comments:

Anita said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers! I am glad that you will be crafty soon. Take care! Enjoy a cup of coffee for me. Hugs and prayers

Fikreta said...

Hello Jennifer
thank you for poping on my blog other day.
I appriciate it very much.
I hope you will be craftng soon.
this is so great song!
hugs