Followers

Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2016

While You are Waiting....

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice ( I MIGHT have enough of this to last me almost every day of the year.... grins! )


As you patiently wait for me to post something new on my blog, (tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!!), head over to the Digi Bells blog to see all of the fun flash back holiday creations that the DT are sharing with you. so many pretty Christmas projects sure to inspire you and make you break into carols galore! :)

soon my blog will overflow with lots of cards and blog hops and my long anticipated Growing In Unity week with Unity Stamps. what an honor to be among those chosen this year! :)

see you back here tomorrow! love ya!
Jennifer

1 comment:

Debra Davison said...

Cannot wait for your GIU week !! I am sure you will do amazing things with their stamps !!