Followers

Translate

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Collect Moments Christmas Tea Cup Card

Coffee of the Day - Creamy Chestnuts

I have been such a VERY busy bee in my craft room, so be prepared to be inundated with a LOT of crafty goodies. :) it's been fun, but I am a whooped puppy! still going at it until my list is done...


Today I'm sharing with you a card I made for one of my bestest friends in the whole world. she used to be a coffee buddy, but she no longer drinks coffee. she does still drink tea, though, so I was happy to make a card for her with several yummy tea bags added. we used to go to a wonderful tea room here in town until they sadly closed their doors.


the stamp is by Prima and was added to a library pocket. the pocket and the library card the tea bags are adhered to are sprayed with several shades of glimmer mist. I also used my SU! ink squirty tool. little ribbon snippet is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and pretty lace trim is from Hobby Lobby. holly flourish die is by Cheery Lynn and doily die is from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. paper & poinsettia are from Hobby Lobby as well. button is from my vintage stash.

have a most amazing day! see you back here tomorrow! :)
Jennifer


Challenges:
Winter Coffee Lover's blog hop
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
Everybody Art - doily (die)
Inky Chicks - Christmas card in traditional colors
Ike's World - photo inspiration
Crafty Boots - Christmas


25 comments:

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful project for your friend, I am sure she will love it and treausre it for many years to come. Thank you for sharing

Suzi McKenzie said...

This is such a beautiful project, your friend is one very lucky lady. So happy to see you've been crafting again
Love and hugs
Suzi
xxx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous Jennifer, I'm sure your friend will love it!!

Anita said...

Wow! This is amazing!

Ceal said...

So pretty!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this card! So perfect and thoughtful with the tea bags included.

~amy~ said...

Oh I bet she loved it...it's gorgeous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card for holding that packet of tea. I am sure your friend will love it.

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful project! I like this touch of vintage!!!

SewPaperPaint said...

What an elegant package with one of my favorite stamps!!! Hugs, Autumn

Sall said...

Gorgeous and a clever idea. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Helen F. said...

Fabulous gift idea!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card, lovely design and I love the pocket for the tea bag. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, this is stunning, lovely & yummy all at once.
One of my faves this hop!

Fikreta said...

this is so pretty

Ann said...

Cute pocket.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful project Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Teri said...

What a beautiful gift. I love the vintage feel of this.

Hetty said...

What a great looking gift.
I am sure your friend will be very happy.

Lisa said...

So so beautiful! Love that lace trim and that doily! Love Cheery Lynn! Beautiful card!

ike said...

WoW !! Very beautiful - what a gorgeous gift. Thank you very much for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.


IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog


Sherry said...

Beautiful Project Jennifer ..

Helen Gullett said...

What a beautiful and sweet gift pocket card. LOVE it!

Denise Goeldner said...

Hi Jennifer, Such a wonderful project very clever, love all the added elements, beautifully done. Thanks so much for applying at Season's Greetings DT Call.
Denise {Owner of Seasons Greetings & Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}