Followers

Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A Wise and Precious House.... WAW Guest

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

I am so very sorry to have been away for so long. seizures and migraines have been keeping me in bed. being on the computer is like kryptonite to Superman - sure to send me straight to seizure city.


this post is going to be super fast, only because it is already a week late for my guest posting over at Word Art Wednesday. thankfully they are a very kind and forgiving bunch. ;)  and I'm ever so happy that I was able to get my projects completed ahead of time since these were the last things I made before everything hit. nothing crafty has been done in weeks, sadly. :(


anyhow, y'all don't want to hear about any of that. on to my card. papers are from the Basic Grey Origins collection, precious little cottage digi is by Saturated Canary, flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon and seam binding (distressed with inks) are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and buttons are from my vintage stash. doily was sprayed with several shades of glimmer mist. accent dots were added to card base with a white gel pen.

thanks for your patience in waiting on posts from me! sure does mean a lot! I hope to be back to crafting in the next few weeks. it normally takes about that long for my seizures to cycle through....

if, by chance, I have won any challenges, please pop me an email. I haven't been around to check the challenge blogs in ages because it is just too hard on my head. I'll try to get caught up on that as soon as I can. if you happen to come across my name, I would be ever so grateful if you could shoot me a message. thank you! :)

have a great day! love to all of you! :)
Jennifer

Challenges:
Creative Moments - anything goes
Classic DT Open Ch - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
Sunny Day - anything goes
TTCRD - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes w'patterned paper
Not Just Cards - anything goes
Paradise of Stamps - anything goes
Crafty Friends - anything goes

9 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Really pretty. Great card! So happy you linked up at Sunny Day Crafting!
~DT Janis

Kathlene said...

How pretty is this. Love the little house and all the pretty details. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Kathy

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jennifer..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

lovely design Jennifer.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Fikreta said...

beautiful card! have a nice day
hugs

Diane Louise J said...

Hello.… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card. Great colouring of a lovely image… hope you can join us again next time.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Handmade by Veer said...

Very pretty!
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.


Veronique DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...


Rae Ann said...

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well! i hope you are on the mend soon! Love the green tones in this card and that ribbon is just divine!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

SP said...

Pretty pattern papers. And I like the use of buttons on your card. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments. :)

- SP (Design Team)