Followers

Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Tag, You're It with Elisabeth Bell

Coffee of the Day - Irish Creme

 

Happy Wednesday! Since I am serving as a Guest Designer with the Elisabeth Bell and the Digi Bells, that means I get to play along in their fun challenges. Today starts a new one with the neat theme of '1, 2, 3 - Tag You're It.' so you add 1 of something, 2 of something else, and then 3 of something else along with a tag and an Elisabeth Bell image. the image can be one of her stamps or digis. 

 if you haven't already, make sure you sign up for the newsletter & Creative eBook. not only do you get some cutey images free right off the bat, but every Friday a free image is sent straight to your email! can't beat that with a stick! :)



for my card, since it's my first time playing along in a challenge, you know I had to go for a coffee theme, right?! ;) the image is actually called 'Willow with Hot Chocolate,' but hey, it's a girl with a coffee cup in my eyes! tee hee! :)

papers are from the Crate Paper DIY Shop collection, bay leaf seam binding that I distressed is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts, and buttons & crochet lace trim are from my vintage stash. both dies are by Spellbinders. tag was sprayed with glimmer mist and wood veneer corner piece was painted with acrylic paint then distressed with inks. it is from Michael's. oh yes, I also added a little smidgen of torn cardboard along the side in addition to one of my fave little punched banners. 

my 1, 2, 3 items are 1 wood veneer corner piece, 2 designer papers, and 2 vintage buttons.

thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back again tomorrow. hope you have a most amazing day! :)

Challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - anything goes with ribbon
Open Minded Crafting - fave technique (distressing - you'll see examples of both paper distressing and with ink on this card. I love to distress anything I can get my hands on! grins!)

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

oh this is wonderful card!
have a nice day!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Rhonda Miller said...

This is fabulous. I love the coloring of the image.

Shirley-Anne said...

Awesome embellishing and lovely colouring of sweet image . Thanks for sharing with us here at Open-Minded crafting Fun Challenge

KarinsArtScrap said...

Jennifer it's a beautiful card
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Karin