Followers

Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Happy Kid Balloons

Coffee of the Day - Maple Fudge


Tuesdays mean new releases in the Bugaboo store, so it's a day for cuteness overload! pop over to the inspiration and challenge blog to see what myself and a few other designers have created with one of the fun new images!

**the watermark I've been given by Bugaboo is the little lady in the car. 
it is NOT part of the card.**

I've used 'Kid Balloons' with Basic Grey RSVP papers, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, a fun wood veneer sentiment from Michael's, vintage buttons, cream seam binding (distressed) & foxglove hand dyed silk ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and a re-purposed Starbuck's coffee cozy that was inked. I thought it made the perfect back drop! :)

my MIL is here visiting from Texas until tomorrow. we are having such a great time! it's been several years since I last saw her, so we're catching up on lots! she's having me send her a huge box of my cards, too, so she can give them to her friends and neighbors. this card was one of the first ones she added to the pile. always makes me feel good to know my cards are going to happy homes! :)

hope you have a most amazing day!


Challenges:
Outlawz Paper a la Mode - anything goes
Fairy Tale - girly
{PIN}spirational - anything goes
Get Creative - bingo: buttons, printed paper, ribbon
Crazy Challenge - fave color (pink and aqua)
Cupcake Inspiration - photo inspiration
Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards - bingo: distress, patterned paper, ribbon
Polkadoodles - birthday
QKR - birthday

12 comments:

Anita said...

Such a cute card!

Sandy said...

Adorable card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
Sandy, DT

Camille Short said...

Glad you were able to join us at Get Creative Challenges - your card is full of beauty and quality!

Camille - DT

theras kartenblog said...

That´s a sweet card. The colours are wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Fairytale-Challenge.
Ilse (thera)

NanaConnie said...

Saw this first at Outlawz, Jen, and left you a comment over there but this time I'm here with my DT hat on my head. I love this card! Great layers and texture and darling image. Great to see you playing in our "Birthday Cards" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw. :-D
NanaConnie DT

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is adorable. I love the colors and pretty ribbons.

Creaine said...

nice work!!
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Maikreations said...

Great card! Love all the fun and playful details ;o) Thank you for joining our „Anything goes“ challenge over at the PINspirational Challenge blog ;o) Happy crafting,
Maike

Naki said...

Oh my goodness! What a fun card! The image you used is super adorable, and I just love all the different textures on this cute card! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

anncreatief said...

Lovely design and colours and a great card for our challenge, many thanks for joining in with our Chocolate,Coffee&Cards challenge. Good luck
Anneke

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (So sorry for not commenting sooner but this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT stuff is driving me nuts!!!)
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper