Followers

Translate

Saturday, February 14, 2015

and They Call It Puppy Love! Happy Valentine's Day!

Coffee of the Day - Chocolate Cherry Almond

Yesterday I was able to deliver Valentine goodies to Mick and Brutus. we picked up Tyler, who was between classes, and headed out for lunch. what a glorious time together!

again, sorry for the lousy card photo, but I am trying to get better - I promise!

LOVE the pix of Mick and Brutus!


image is from The Doodle Garden, digital papers are by Far Far Hill, burlap ribbon is May Arts. everything else is from my stash. dog was colored to look like Brutus, of course! lots of distressing on this one. also a touch of faux stitching.

Happy Valentine's Day to YOU, dear friend!



isn't that the cutest? they were made for each other! true Puppy Love! :)


light was coming thru window so it was hard to get a good pic. sorry


1 comment:

Joan B said...

this is adorable. hey, are you ok?? no FB and no posting here has me concerned!