Followers

Translate

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Sweet Little Sprite and Blog Candy Winner!

Coffee of the Day - Irish Creme

I have a quick card to post as well as the winner of my Nifty at Fifty Birthday Blog Candy to announce. first I want to thank all of you who entered. I appreciate the kind comments so many of you left for me! :)

Enter a number:

Result:

25
and that person is:
Alicia O'Bryant!!!

congratulations, Alicia! please send me an email  (jenscull @ yahoo.com) with your mailing address so I can get your goodies right out to you. hopefully I can have hubby mail them before the July 4th holiday. if I haven't heard from you by the weekend, I will draw another winner.

not sure why it keeps re-setting to 100, but I really did put 27 in the field. sorry about that.

my card is one I started doing a few weeks ago as a DT project, but then decided upon something else, so I set it aside. I finished it yesterday. if you go to the Aurora Wings Facebook group, you will see some of the most astounding and talented crafters around. I am truly ashamed to share anything I create over there. they are AMAZING! but my little sprite makes me happy and she is the best I can do, where I am right now, so that is good enough for me. :)


papers are from the Basic Grey Curio collection. I must say, this is a tough collection of papers to use. almost all of them are outlined in the black. anyway, the flowers are Prima, buttons and crochet trim are vintage. her wings are painted in shimmerz. main image die is Spellbinders and mini leaf flourish die is Cheery Lynn. whoops, I forgot to mention that this precious little image is 'Grumpy Fae' by Aurora Wings.

please stop back by later for a hugey huge huge blog hop with Whimsy Digital images! I'm so happy to be a part of this lovely team! nice people and a reputable store make such a big difference when it comes to a DT! :)

Challenges:
Bunny Zoe - layers
Love to Create - 3 or more designer papers (I have 3)
Flonz Vintage Stamping - summer blooms
Di's Digi Designs - lots of layers
Creative Corner - flowers
Jo's Scrap Shack - in the garden
Ladybug Crafts - summer flowers
Crafts Galore Encore - use a stamp or digi
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes w/patterned paper
Kitty Bee Designs - fairy tale/fantasy creatures

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats to the winner of your candy. Jennifer thi sis just so beautiful with a lovely vintage flair.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours and all the lovely elements, and it's such a sweet image! x

Golden Goddess Designs said...

woo hoo! what a day! thanks for the candy! I have sent you an email! thanks again!

Leanne said...

Super sweet Fantasy card! The image is adorable. Great job!
Mahalo for joining our Aloha Friday Challenge (#26) at Kitty Bee Designs

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our "3 OR More DP" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Jackie Randolph said...

Jennifer, this is gorgeous!! Love the touch of vintage with your design, papers and image!! Absolutely fabulous creation!!
Thank you so much for joining Love to Create Challenges and sharing your creation!!
Hugs'
Jackie LTC owner/designer

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x