Followers

Translate

Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy Friday!

Coffee of the Day - Maple Walnut (for the Maple Festival!)

Hello and happy Friday!


Just wanted to ask all of you to hang in there with me a bit.... I've been in bed sick again, so nothing crafty has taken place in well over a week.  But I am hoping to hit my craft room later today so I'll have some goodies to show you soon! :)

I'm a happy momma bear 'cause my Ryan is home until Fall now. Dave went to Indiana yesterday and picked him up. Classes end early there, so he has finished until school resumes in September. You should have seen the dogs all day yesterday - they knew something was up and were on pins and needles all day long. boy howdy, were they ever excited when the guys pulled into the driveway!

Speaking of critters, the nest on the front porch is doing well. I haven't checked to see how many eggs we have, but the guys said they thought at least 3 or 4. I have seen mourning doves the past few days both on the front porch and in the big tree in the front yard. they sound so beautiful as they talk to one another!

then we have the most rascally critter of them all - Latte. sneaky thing drank half of my coffee this morning while I wasn't looking. she does love her lattes! Dave says he has no sympathy for me since I 'trained' her to drink them. good thing we drink decaf here!

enjoy your weekend, and I'll be back later with some crafties for ya! :)


oh yes, it's our big Maple Festival weekend here in Chardon. lots of fun, and of course, mapley goodness to be found! hopefully I can convince someone to pick me up some maple caramel corn or maple cotton candy! yum yum! :)

3 comments:

Penny said...

Hope Ryan being home helps you to feel better! :^)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Renee B. said...

Enjoy having Ryan home! Hope you are feeling better & able to do some crafty things....have noticed your name in the winners circle in a few places lately...congrats!
Hugs, Renee

Rhonda Miller said...

Glad to hear your have your son home for a while. I'm sure you're going to be enjoying this summer. :)