Followers

Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Clever Box Challenge Midway Post

Coffee of the Day - Iced Butter Pecan from Dunkin! :)


Today is the midway post for Tip Top Tuesday Challenges 'Clever Boxes'.  I'm afraid my box isn't all that 'clever', but it did suit it's purpose way back when I made it. You should stop by the challenge blog to see all of the gorgeous boxes the team has made!


I needed a box for Jocelyn's birthday goodies, so I made a fairly simple lidded one. Paper is Basic Grey Soleil, flowers are Prima, leaf die is SU!, bow die is MFT, and vintage buttons are from my stash.

please excuse my poor photo. I took it with my phone....

tomorrow the library opens - hooray!!!! :)

Challenges:
Loves Rubber Stamps - anything but a card
Digi Darla - 3D project
Get Inky - die cuts
TTCRD - anything goes

12 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great box Jen. I love the flowery paper and decorations.

Joan B said...

beautiful! love that bow and the flowers and these are definitely "your" colors! Enjoy those library books

Stef H said...

who wouldn't want a box like this? it's beautiful. such lovely colors and i'm loving that bow!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Its a lovely box Jennifer, very pretty and LOVE that bow too! hugs me xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Very nice box, thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Darla and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member

Shanna Shands said...

Super fun box and love the bow! Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps.

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

What a cute box!! Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge.

La-Vie B. – Get Inky! DT
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Laura Love said...

This is so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope to have you play along with us again soon :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

Perfect little treasure box! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

Annmakes said...

That is a different take, I like it. Thanks for joing Get Inky! challenge.
Ann DT.

Roxann said...

Such a pretty and feminine box, Jennifer! Hope you are doing well, gal.
Hugz,
Roxann

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous box, love the colors used and the fabulous flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!