Followers

Translate

Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dear Jocelyn! :)

Coffee of the Day - White Chocolate Coconut

Today is March 4th, so I hope all of you are marching forth with boldness and gladness in your step! this day always gives me the chuckles, 'cause I am a goof that way!

it seems only fitting that one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world is celebrating her birthday today. our middle son, Mick, has chosen the most delightful young lady as his girlfriend. you hear me speak about her from time to time here on the blog or see things that I make for her. her name is Jocelyn, and she is such a delight! :)  Today is her birthday, and I hope she finds it full of all of the most beautiful things in life!


 Mick and Jocelyn - so in love!!! :)

I love you muchly, dear Jocelyn! sending you the largest virtual pumpkin spice latte I can imagine! you are my coffee buddy!


sorry for the absence of crafty posts. I feel absolutely horrid. tried to do a few things with all of the guys home this weekend and almost ended on the ground more times than not. spent most of the time in bed, just flat worn out. oh my golly, cancer is not fun. think even brussel sprouts would be better. maybe.

5 comments:

Penny said...

Jennifer, I am sorry that you had a "down" weekend. Hopefully, this next one will be "up"! And quit picking on brussel sprouts! I happen to love them! ;^)
Your son's girlfriend looks like such a sweetheart--so glad they have each other! :^)
Get some rest!
Hugs, Penny

Dorte said...

Sending hugs to you Jen.
Jocelyn looks like a girl who is easy to like.
hugs Dorte

Rhonda Miller said...

She's a cutie. I hope she has a happy birthday!

I'm sorry you were so worn out for your weekend. I'm sending big cyber hugs your way.

Jill Norwood said...

What a sweet couple! Glad she is your coffee buddy! Hope you are feeling better soon...bless you dear!

Anonymous said...

Hope she had a great birthday! :)
Sending you BIG HUGS full of energy my friend!!