Followers

Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Grinch Game!

oh my goodness, THE Grinch, you know the one I mean..... is out there in Whoville ALREADY!!!  he is going to try to put a stop to Christmas, and we have to stop him!


I for one and teaming up with the other folks here to try and capture that Grinch. when I find him I am going to make him a BIG cup of white chocolate mousse coffee or maybe eggnog coffee (I'll decide what seems to suit his mood better), set out a plate of yummy peppermint cookies, and then give his poor little reindeer a rawhide bone - because I must say he seems to look a bit more dog-like to me. ;)  then I'm gonna wrap that Grinchy-poo up in my warmest slippers and blanket to get him all snug-a-bug warm so he will start to feel the love of Christmas envelope him..... finally I'm gonna give him a hugey huge hug and sloppy smoohies just so his heart can grow and grow and grow and GROW!!!!

want to join me in the hunt? click here for the fun! :)

1 comment:

Penny said...

The Grinch will never know what hit him! LOL! :^)
Hugs, Penny