Followers

Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012

New Blog Candy Winner Drawn......

Coffee of the Day - Chocolate Peppermint

image from 2 Crazy Crafters

Well I never heard from the winner of the 'Craft Room Clean-out' blog candy, so I chose another winner.

SUZIE McFLOOZY, you will need to send me you address so I can get this package of goodies in the mail to you! :)  congratulations!!!!!
The other packages were mailed out earlier this week. I sure hope everyone enjoys the fun tucked inside!

it is snowing like crazy here, and we are tucked in like snug little bugs. oh I am so loving it! :)  my soul & heart are happy even though my poor body isn't doing so well. but that is okay because I am Blessed with a capital B!!!

love to all of you! Jennifer

5 comments:

Ardilla said...

I am so happy hearing you so positive, Jenn!
Enjoy the snow and the cozy nest...
I wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Suzie!

Jen, that sounds lovely. I'm hoping we'll have some snow before Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family.

Penny said...

I am glad you are enjoying the snow! :^) I am enjoying the lack of it! LOL!
So hoping that your body catches up to your heart & soul!
Sending you megahugs, Penny
Merry, Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

So glad you are snug and happy! Hugs!

vdoyle8 said...

Wishing you a Blessed Christmas - I hope it's wonderful for you and your family.